mediaseth
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingI should point out that the original errors I had from trying to update other plugins knocked out Jetpack. Jetpack still isn’t back to normal after re-activating it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingNot the core plugin – I only had to reactivate the add-ons because the core plugin would not see the add-ons after I replaced it with the new files.
Sorry for any confusion.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingI reactivated the plugin again because it showed as inactive in my plugins list after removing it via ftp and copying the new version over.
I had to go through a number of my settings to restore things back to normal. It finally seems to have taken. I’ll do a few minor aesthetic tweaks, later.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingI must be the most pain in the you know what customer. I reset stream view to default and it fixed it. Why it was temporarily broken, though, I’ll never know.
Maybe it’s useful as a heads up to other customers in the same boat to remind after they manually update the app, to activate it and reset to defaults for certain things.. my site needed a “wake up” to realize the app was back after I deleted it from the plugins.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingThis isn’t how stream view used to look! Help! http://lynnhappens.com/calendar-3/action~stream/cat_ids~2234,2232,2236,2235,2241,2233,2237,2238,2239,2240/request_format~html/
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingPanic #2. I had to activate the plugin again. My bad. However, stream view now looks radically different. It looks awful. I need to figure out how to get it to look the way it did before with the smaller images and the rounded corners around it..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingIt doesn’t let me enter the license anywhere because the “add-ons” drop down menu in settings is gone! Help!?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingI did that. It no longer thinks I have the add on, I get a broken agenda view. I have mere minutes to fix this before other plans. Help?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingThanks. Hopefully I won’t lose any settings. the Calendar is live, now
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingI just need to know how to update manually, too π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingI thought I had an account on it. I must have had one in order to download the plugin, but what I thought was the login credentials isn’t working. I could start a new account…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingI just viewed my original download receipt, and it does not come with a license #. I can’t find where on the website one would retrieve it. I did look.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] preventing other plugins from updatingOh, It appears I haven’t! It’s one of the free add-ons. How do I get a license key for it?
Thanks,
SethI did not edit – I was a little afraid to. The fix will be in the next update or soon? The “read more” bug is in the stream view, as well.
Thanks
The problem seems to have fixed itself. Only, I don’t exactly know how. I was playing around with a number of features of both this plugin and my theme. I should have kept a better watch on all the variables.