mediaseth
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Latest update broke thingsThank you. It seems I’m running 5.6.3, which is what you say it should be..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Direct Stripe] Payment won’t processI still don’t have a solution – does my code check out? I do not want to be forced to pay the extra fees that some other services put on top of stripe..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Direct Stripe] Payment won’t process@nahuelmahe That is correct! I also have another plan for 9.95 on a different page, but it’s seldom used so I can’t know if that form is still working or not also.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Direct Stripe] Payment won’t process[direct-stripe type=”subscription” amount=”adverscriber” description=”Adverscriber” label=”Subscribe” panellabel=”$25 Monthly Plan”]
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Direct Stripe] Payment won’t processThank you and sorry for not responding sooner. My client said she had a record of $0 from my company on her credit card. I thought that was weird, but she wasn’t too upset about $0.00.
I, however, seem to have zero records of such a transaction in Stripe.
If you know a better way to do this.. to have it working on my site, I’d really appreciate it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Direct Stripe] Payment won’t processI finally figured out test mode, and I got the “processing” and then payment failed. But is it supposed to say payment failed in test mode using the test card number?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Direct Stripe] Payment won’t processPerhaps similar.. latest WP.. customer claims to have filled in payment info. No error. No card rejection. Just.. nothing. No record of any transaction in the stripe dashboard. Where is the customer’s info going. In a hole? I should mention that I have had successful payments in the past..same config
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: using my search bar on site crashes whole serverRestarting the apache server fixed it – well, until someone tries to search for an old article. So, I pulled the search widget. That’s a shame, I think. I wonder what in ‘search’ is crashing my server, when it seems perfectly capable of handling other intensive tasks..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Direct Stripe] All payments fail through pluginSwipe said they are not getting anything sent to them. There is no record of a declined card, for example. It’s not reaching them. That’s why I think it’s a shortcode problem
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Direct Stripe] All payments fail through pluginThanks for responding. The plan ID is “monthly-basic” 995 stiands for 9.95, the amount.
Do I have things in the wrong place?Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Cannot modify header information when trying to post??Thanks. W3 cache is soooo slow. I must have something wrong in the settings, though I went with what was recommended. When I have time later, I will check out simple cache. Thank you.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Cannot modify header information when trying to post??Someone fixed the php header errors for me. My VPS host said to dump “wp super cache” for w3 cache. Done. No errors. However…
Under w3 cache, configured as my host recommends, my site is slower than with no cache at all. Seriously. Though a slightly different topic, can someone recommend a cache besides super cache or w3 that may work better?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Cannot modify header information when trying to post??Thank you. Output buffering didn’t fix it. I’ve been unable to identify a plugin. I’ve sought other support, and that person is suggesting I hire a developer. That’s out of my budget. It’s all still a mystery.
Remember, it’s not just the PHP errors. It’s my media gallery not loading in the dashboard, though I can still upload to it. It’s not letting me place featured images in posts or calendar events. It’s not loading either my jetppack stats or my google stats.
I’m getting a lot of seemingly unrelated issues all at once. And suddenly. Yesterday, all was just fine.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Cannot modify header information when trying to post??Also, how is that related to my media gallery no longer loading and featured images not working? This all happened together.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Cannot modify header information when trying to post??Thanks. It did say that it could be the fault of a plugin, and I recently updated a bunch of them. I always do updates. Problem is I don’t have a plugin active that I don’t NEED for something…