Thread Starter
jko
(@jkotsch)
address: http://www.mwcloudsolutions.com/Developer2. Look on your phone for what I’m describing.
Thread Starter
jko
(@jkotsch)
That didn’t work. It is only for photos. I noticed if there is text the hover doesn’t work but if I add a photo in the html homepage widget, the hover color happens.
Thread Starter
jko
(@jkotsch)
I cannot add the site because it is privately hosted. Is there anyone out there that would know what to do??
Thread Starter
jko
(@jkotsch)
And for my posts, I don’t want any information on them, just the featured image slider. I really don’t know how to set this up. I don’t know a lot about CSS or html as I am very new to this. It says that this is easy to set up, but I am having so many problems.
Thread Starter
jko
(@jkotsch)
Also, I did look through all of the documentation and it doesn’t specifically address my issues.