jko
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyDoes that help? Anyway you can help me?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properly@layerthemes
http://www.mwcloudsolutions.com/Developer2/?page_id=87I would like to have the photo with no text going underneath it. Like they’re in two separate parts of the page.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyPerfect! Thank you so much for the help and making it simple.
One more question. I have searched everywhere but essentially, I do NOT want the text to wrap around an image on a page. I have tried tables and they do not work. I know you can use css code to do it but I, unfortunately, do not have the skill set to know where to put it. Could you help with that?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyIs there any way to add animation to the front page blocks widgets?
And I got it to work. Thanks!Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyOkay. Did it through there. Still didn’t work.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyI pasted the code at the bottom like you said. Cpanel.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyIt looks pretty terrible with the Frontpage widgets not in proper alignment. What can I do about it?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properly@layerthemes
Just to clarify, this is a temporary solution? The static slider is touching the bottom of my menu right now.Also, now my boxes underneath it are not spaced right. Is there a way to have like a hover animation for them as well?
Thanks.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] I can not replace the subject in the headerI’m having the same issues. I deleted the Optimizer text and all that but when I add my own, it’s only one size and i cant make it larger. Plus, it is not optimized for my mobile device. It looks small and terrible.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] main static sliderAlso, my menu is somehow moved to the left and I want it back to the right. Help! I don’t know anything about CSS so I’m very confused.
Okay, thanks for the help.
Great, thanks! That worked but the text is a little small and if possible, I would like for it to take up the entire screen.
When I view my website on my cell phone, the photos only appear and not any text on my website when I use TablePress. Does that make sense? Look at the link provided above on your cell phone.