jko
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueAnyone have any idea? Its still not working right.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] scroll to top buttonThank you!! That is exactly what I needed.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueThe only thing I’ve done today is update Optimizer and WordPress, could that be causing the issue maybe?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] scroll to top buttonI tried that and changed the opacity and it didn’t do anything.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] scroll to top buttonWhere do I find this at? I dont know css.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] scroll to top buttonI have double checked all of my plugins, and I dont see any for scroll ups. Where else can I find it?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] scroll to top buttonNo, that is one I just added a few minutes ago.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] CSS hover colorI guess what I am trying to explain is I want the blocks to stay the same on my website as they are right now. I want all the links to have a hover color.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] CSS hover colorThat did not work either.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] CSS hover colorRight. I just want the 6 blocks in the middle to not change. Everything else can. And that CSS code didn’t work either.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] CSS hover colorThanks that helped but now none of the links on my site will change color when hovered when I added that CSS.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyThank you! That was exactly what I needed. Thanks for all the help. I apologize for all the questions, but I am still trying to understand WordPress.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyDo you have a recommendation? All the ones I’ve used, TablePress and MCE table buttons do not look good or work properly. I cannot change the color of the backgrounds ever and they are not mobile responsive.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyNo. I want the photo on a separate column and the text on another so the text doesn’t go underneath the photo at all.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] front page static slider not moving down properlyCan anyone help me with that?