jko
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueAlso, I have tried editing the margin size so there is a space between the menu and image but it does not work.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issue@layerthemes, yes it is under the logo. However, there is no space between the menu and the photo below it. Also, when I hover over the menu items, the words over the large picture, IT Promises: Delivered, move. It has never done that.
Please advise.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueYeah, I have changed the size several times and nothing is different. I have tried refreshing the page multiple times as well and nothing happens.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueI did add what you suggested and that’s when it stopped working. Yeah, I have emailed their support twice now and still waiting.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueI changed the margin size and nothing happens, that’s what I meant to say about it. It is still really close to the picture.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueThat css stuff you gave me made the menu move closer to the large picture, and i tried changing the size too.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueNo I dont know how to set up a child theme so I just add everything to the custom css. And I added that css and it changed nothing.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueOh in the style.css? I was adding everything to the custom css place. Should I change that then?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueOkay that worked, however now the words on the main page, IT Promises:Delivered move every single time I hover over a menu item. It has never done that before.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueOkay I dont know css so where in the above am I adding that?
And any idea why this would happen all of a sudden?Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueThat seemed to have worked, however the menu items are too close to the large image, is there a way to place a little space between those?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueI tried it on Firefox and it puts everything at the top right corner and not below the logo, like it should be.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueGoogle Chrome and I am using dual 24 inch monitors as well.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueI have tried re-sizing the font size and taking/add menu items off, all of which do nothing different. This was perfectly before the updates so I’m thinking it could be from those..? Idk.
It all should be a menu all BELOW the logo. Nothing else special.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] menu issueGo to my site and see what I am talking about.
I have done nothing different besides update Optimizer and WordPress yesterday and now the About Us is strangely at the top by the logo instead of below the logo like the rest of the menu.