insightdes
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] text colour coming from incorrect themeNo problem, done Stanley.
Ah okay, thank you Stanley.
I think I had changed that option on a non-primary site, and Litespeed is set to take instruction from the primary site.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Time to First Byte has quadrupledThe plugin hasn’t been changed in network admin either.
Report number: QDQGDSFP.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] text colour coming from incorrect themeno Stanley
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Time to First Byte has quadrupledNo I didn’t modify the home page not to cache.
The site is multisite.
The network admin Litespeed dashboard has
Network Enable Cache = On
Use Primary Site Configuration = OnThe primary site config had enable litespeed = use network setting.
I changed this to Enable.
I retested our site and the TTFB is still 1.2 seconds, versus 0.3 seconds originally.
Sure. Report number: KCWCWHIM
Can I use a random number between 1 and 4 (rounded), and switch between each case?
In my last post, the instance=55555555 is different for each of the 4 scripts.
So is data-opf-uid=’id’.
These are the only items that change between the scripts, the URL is the same for each four.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by insightdes.
Thank you kindly @stanleylitespeed.
The
<script>has some custom parameters:<script type='text/javascript' async='true' src='https://app.ontraport.com/js/ontraport/opt_assets/drivers/opf.js' data-opf-uid='id' data-opf-params='borderColor=#ec0c8d&borderSize=5px&embed=true&formHeight=831&formWidth=60%&popPosition=mc&instance=55555555'></script>- This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by insightdes.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Lightbox not workingHi @qtwrk, my child’s theme footer.php was the cause. Copying a related child theme’s footer.php to the problem theme resolved the problem, which I think was caused by text formatting or unclosed HTML tags in the problem footer.php.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by insightdes.
I have opted to turn “Generate Critical CSS in the Background” to off.
I’ve cleared the Litespeed Cache, but the FOUC remains.
Help appreciated.
Thanks @hailite,
How would I use JS to do random call script?
I have:
var min=1; var max=3; var random = Math.random() * (+max - +min) + +min; switch ($random) { case 1: document.write([script 1]) break;Except the document.write([script 1]) where [script 1] is the normal <script> tag doesn’t work.
Help appreciated.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by insightdes.
I used the full path to the file as a workaround, and then I received an error when trying to activate the plugin:
Fatal error: Cannot declare class WP_Widget, because the name is already in use in /full/path/to/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php on line 20
This is the top of one of the files required by the main plugin file:
class ICD_HDR003_Widget extends WP_Widget {Help appreciated.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by insightdes.
Thanks Joy,
Can you help me on how to do that please?
Cheers.
curl is enabled in php.ini