Dan Harrison
Forum Replies Created
-
Hello again
As per other posts/FAQ, upgrade to 1.27, and deactivate/activate the plugin. This will upgrade the error log table which is causing the issue.
Kind Regards
DanJust released 1.27, which should fix the issue. I’ve been having lots of trouble with the WordPress database upgrade feature only working on certain servers, which is why you were getting the errors.
Hopefully that should fix the issue for you.
When there’s an issue, I get lots of complaints very quickly. Very few people actually say thanks. So please consider leaving a 5-star rating on http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-portfolio/.
Thanks
DanThis change is already in V1.26 of WP Portfolio
Regards
DanLooking at it now, looks stable and consistent for me… see how it goes for a few days.
Dan
STW discovered some issues with their free account javascript. V1.26 includes a fix that should address this issue.
Regards
DanSTW discovered some issues with their free account javascript. V1.26 includes a fix that should address this issue.
Regards
DanThis has now been fixed in V1.26.
That’s really odd – basically the error is happening because data from STW is empty.
Could you email me vi my website http://www.wpdoctors.co.uk/contact/ with WP admin details? I’d like to fix it for you.
Regards
DanHello f1ss1on
Are you using the free account with STW, or the paid version?
Thanks
Dan
[ Signature moderated. ]Hello
You’re using the free account looking at the code, so WP Portfolio is not doing any caching at all.
Are you using the STW details on any other websites? Or is your website high traffic? You just might be going over daily bandwidth.
Since you’re using the free account, it’s worth chatting to http://www.shrinktheweb.com directly, as any errors that show are on their side.
Kind Regards
Dan
[ Signature moderated. ]Hi Felix
May I ask the motivation for deleting everything? I can’t quite follow from what you’re saying. And why didn’t the move go quite so well?
I’m actually off to speak at a conference shortly, so the earliest I can take a look is on Monday. But if you can give me some more information, it gives me more background for helping you.
Kind Regards
Dan Harrison
[ Signature moderated. ]Hello
I’m not entirely sure what you mean. Do you mean you can’t edit websites using WP Portfolio within WP Touch? If so, then that’s as expected, as WP Portfolio was written for the normal WP admin area, not for WP Touch. Supporting WP Touch would probably require additional code.
Kind Regards
Dan@phoentje – please raise the issue as a fresh thread (and this one is marked as resolved), as this particular issue was due to user error. Please list what the symptoms are, what you’ve tried, and what guides you followed.
Regards
DanHello
In WP Portfolio, there’s the Layout Settings. However, what you’re referring to is a completely different plugin…
Regards
DanHmm, odd, must just be something odd. Phase of the moon perhaps! Glad you got it sorted… I wanted to avoid getting you into SQL π
You’re welcome π
Dan