Dan Harrison
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP Portfolio] Thumbnails are not displaying after 1 hourHi Mick,
The plugin is meant to ensure the cache directory does exist each time a thumbnail is downloaded, and for some reason its not working for some people. I’ll add something to the FAQ and add the cache directory creation to the install.
Dan
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP Portfolio] Thumbnails are not displaying after 1 hourTry setting your cache directory permissions to 777. Some servers are sensitive to the exact file permissions being used for the cache directory. The cache directory is:
wp-content/plugins/wp-portfolio/cache
Regards
DanForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP Portfolio] Portfolio does not show upAll fixed,
<!-- ShowMyPortfolio -->was missing from the page used to show the portfolio.
Dan
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP Portfolio] Portfolio does not show upThere’s a contact form on my site, but my email is dan at danharrison dot co dot uk.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP Portfolio] Portfolio does not show upHmm, I thought it could be an issue with string_ireplace() which is PHP5 only. However, it’s not that then.
I did a lot of testing, and I thought I got all of the bugs. Please consider giving me admin-level access to your site and I’ll see what I can do. Just drop me an email.
Thanks
DanForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP Portfolio] Portfolio does not show upGot a hunch. Are you running PHP4 for your site? If so, try PHP5.
Dan
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP Portfolio] Portfolio does not show upHi Johan
Sorry for the delay in reply, I only just spotted your comment. I can’t see anything wrong with the code above, so I have no idea why it’s not working.
Did the default work originally? Have you tried copying and pasting the default back into the website template section? What plugins are you using?
Dan