BBIndikator
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Error with our ThemeI will do this definitely..!
I thank you very very much! Great support!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Error with our ThemeYou´re my favorite awesome genius..! Thank you so much for it!
Please, tell me where I can find a donation-button?
If this is ok for you, one last question please. What´s the way you debug something like this? Are you using special tools for a live development, or do you just have some magical power : )
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Error with our ThemeThank you very much. I’ve send you a mail.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Error with our ThemeThanks for your reply!
After your mail reached me, I´ve made another test. I deactivated all other plugins again. Just the theme was activated. In this status everything works right.
After I activate just plugin organizer, page-builder breaks like before..
Please is it possible to hire you? I will give you admin-privileges and you can take a look at it.
We use a lot of extensions for our shop and forum and it is very important for us, that plugin organizer works properly..
My skills this time are not enough to fix it by myself.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Error with our ThemeThanks for your update. The notices from before are gone away, but there are still some issues with our page-builder as long as plugin organizer is active.
Debug Bar gives us this javascript errors, if we load a page to setup in our backend (pagebuilder do still not appear, just a loading circle):
Error: cannot call methods on sortable prior to initialization; attempted to call method ‘toArray’
http://domain.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.11.1 line 2TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘wrap.hasClass’)
http://domain.de/wp-includes/js/wp-auth-check.js?ver=4.0.1 line 96If we deactivate plugin organizer, no errors occurs and everything works fine.. Any idea what happens?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Error with our ThemeThank you very very much! Is there are a way to purchase a pro-version?
I really wanna support such a great work!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Page scroll to id] Scrolling to previous section works not rightHello Malihu, that did the trick! Thank you!
I insert empty anchor-section before those elements, and now it works pretty well!
Nice support, nice plugin. 5 stars! Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Setup Woo .mo -file in a Child Theme ?Hey lorro,
that seems to be the trick, thank you.
I always just opened po-files with PoEdit, without load the strings to catalogue. After every update from Woo my changes were dropped..
This makes sense. Thanks
Hey there..
Any idea how to fix this?
Best regards
LLoad disabled : 43
LLoad enabled: 33
Cheers
Hey Julio,
thanks for reply. Sure, here you can see it.
For the first sections it works fine.
Just in the last two sections there are some issues with fade-in-effects.
In this case the turnable header near bottom and the last three partner-logos..
Please note this Screenshot, so you can see how it should look.
In my special case it comes to a conflict between your lazyload and the fade-in-effects.
It´s not a plugin-conflict itself. It seem´s that your plugin works pretty fine. I´ve made two test on pingdom. One before activating, and one after.. It´s amazing! Nice work!
I just need to config it for a little bit earlier load in window.height..
Another question please for your rocket-caching-plugin: It sounds nice, but can I use it also with Zend´s OpCache?
Thank You!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Really Simple CAPTCHA] Break with Gravity Forms and W3TCYou´re welcome.. Hope it helps you and other users..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Really Simple CAPTCHA] Break with Gravity Forms and W3TCHey jmek,
thanks, but I don´t use BackupBuddy..
It seems that this captcha isn´t good to use with caching-tools like W3TC, so I erase it. To exclude any page for a captcha isn´t an option for me..
I´ve insert 3 own making Honeypot´s and one field that needs an exactly value. Description to this field is a little quiz like: Insert result of three plus 4 as a number. Here the user needs to input: 7
After create this fields, I connect the appearance of the input-button (inside the form-settings) with this fields. That means, if one of the Honeypot-fields (position: absolute; z-index: -5; and display:none; and visibility:hidden; – on this way they are not reachable for human customers) get any value, the Button disappear and the form can´t be sent. And if the other field get another value than 7, the button disappear, too.
That works pretty fine for me. Since 5 days no spam, one plugin fewer and it´s cacheable without any sort of issues.. If you get spam after a while on this way, just change the quiz..
Hope that helps you, too..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Experience with HHVM ?Hello Marc,
thanks for your answer! That´s very good to know, cause we´re using BuddyPress and we need the toolbar. If we find any issues, will use this bug report, too.
Can I ask you one question more, please? Makes it sense to combine HHVM with Apache as gateway to send request to fastcgi, varnish at the front for full page cache and nginx as proxy and static content handler ? In this case W3TC just for database-cache and object cache with APC ?
Thank you!
Best regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BuddyPress Activity Privacy] German Language Po-FileHey Mounir,
thanks for reply and this great Plugin! Here you can get the translation but it must be configure right to bind it..
If you need an upgrade, sent it here or give me another solution to connect to you..
Best regards