BBIndikator
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Stop Google indexing thousands of future events pagesHere is the link inside. It starts from this searchpage on for 1500 pages..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Stop Google indexing thousands of future events pagesHey,
here , too. We´re started our site a few days ago and now there are more than thousand empty event-Pages within Google-Index.
What does this has for consequences?
Should we have to block the calendar-directory inside the robots.txt and ask Google to erase them from index or is it better to let them stay?
What exactly does this mean for SEO?
Thanks for help, best regards
Something new?
Same Problem..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Flowplayer HTML5 for WordPress] Flowplayer5 plugin is not working properlyHey,
have the same problem. I have activated your Plugin today, because I wanna test it and if it works fine, wanna purchase it. Looks pretty nice..
I´ver insert your Code that is written in the FAQ inside my theme functions.php but it don´t work for me. The Video is on Frontpage.
The controls are not showing and the splashimage isn´t Fullsize, because there is a grey part on the right side.
Just can start the video with right click.
Regards
+ Bump
Hey,
anyone an idea how to use a login Plugin with BWPS, without the need to to use the default-login?
I have really no idea how to fix it…
Rewrite Rules in htaccess?
Redirect?
An answer will be so nice…!
Best regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SendPress Newsletters] Just admin-permission?Hey, thanks for answer.
I erased BackUPWp a few days ago, because it shows me every time a lot of conflicts after Backups finished. It comes no answer from Support, so I choose another one that works pretty nice without any conflicts. Can´t use FTP now, but thats fine, do it manually…
After erase BackWPUP there was no change. But I erased Sendpress too, because it has some heavy conflicts with my WordPress.
First, it wasn´t possible to erase more than one post. Every time I try it to erase more than one, it comes an error: “You´re sure you wanna do this?”
Second. it wasn´t possible to preview changes on published pages and posts. Every time I made changes, I first must actual the post or page, then it was possible to see the changes. This conflict was to heavy…It can happen that there was just a conflict with another PlugIn, but after I deactivate Sendpress, all works fine in WordPress. I tried it with 3.6.1 and also with 3.7.1. For both the same issues..
Hope my english isn´t to bad…
Best regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SendPress Newsletters] Just admin-permission?Hello,
here is for what you asked:
1.
WordPress Version: 3.6.1
SendPress Version: 0.9.5.4
PHP Version: 5.3.26
PHP Memory Limit: 256 MByte
PHP Memory Used: 92.78 MByte
MySQL Version: 5.5.30Database Tables:
mypref_sendpress_subscribers_event OK
mypref_sendpress_report_url OK
mypref_sendpress_subscribers_status OK
mypref_sendpress_subscribers OK
mypref_sendpress_list_subscribers OK
mypref_sendpress_queue OKPorts:
Port 25: verstopft
Port 465: öffnen
Port 587: öffnenSupport Info:
### Begin System Info ###
## Please include this information when posting support requests ##
Multi-site: No
SITE_URL: http://domain.de
HOME_URL: http://domain.deSP Version: 0.9.5.4
WordPress Version: 3.6.1Platform: Apple
Browser Name: Safari
Browser Version: 6.1
User Agent String: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Ma
c OS X 10_8_5) AppleWebKit/537.7
1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.
1 Safari/537.71Database Tables:
mypref_sendpress_subscribers_event OK
mypref_sendpress_report_url OK
mypref_sendpress_subscribers_status OK
mypref_sendpress_subscribers OK
mypref_sendpress_list_subscribers OK
mypref_sendpress_queue OKSending Method: website
PHP Version: 5.3.26
MySQL Version: 5.5.30-30.2-log
Web Server Info: ApachePHP Memory Limit: 256M
PHP Post Max Size: 128MWP_DEBUG: Disabled
WP Table Prefix: Length: 6 Status: Acceptable
Show On Front: posts
Page On Front: Home #6
Page For Posts: Home #6Session: Enabled
Session Name: PHPSESSID
Cookie Path: /
Save Path: absolute.path
Use Cookies: On
Use Only Cookies: OnUPLOAD_MAX_FILESIZE: 128MB
POST_MAX_SIZE: 128MB
WordPress Memory Limit: 40MB
WP_DEBUG: Off
DISPLAY ERRORS: N/A
FSOCKOPEN: Your server supports fsockopen.ACTIVE PLUGINS:
3D tag cloud: 2.3
Adminimize: 1.8.4
Admin Menu Tree Page View: 2.6.5
Advanced Excerpt: 4.1.1
BackUpWordPress: 2.3.3
bbPress: 2.4.1
Better WP Security: 3.5.6
CMS Tree Page View: 1.2.17
Debug Bar: 0.8.1
Distinctive Themes Testimonials: 1.1
Duplicate Post: 2.4.1
Enable Media Replace: 2.9.3
Fanciest Author Box: 1.5
Google XML Sitemaps: 3.3
LayerSlider WP: 4.6.3
Members: 0.2.4
Moderate Selected Posts: 1.4
NextScripts: SNAP Pro Upgrade Helper: 1.1.8
NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster: 3.0.2
Oomph Clone Widgets: 1.2.1
Options Optimizer: 1.0
P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler): 1.4.1
Page Edit Toolbar: 1.0
PanoPress: 1.1
Plugin Organizer: 3.2.6
Post Types Order: 1.6.2
Retina Press: 1.3.1
Revolution Slider: 3.0.95
Rewrite Rules Inspector: 1.2.1
SendPress: Email Marketing and Newsletters: 0.9.5.4
Shareaholic | share buttons, analytics, related content: 7.0.5.0
Simple 301 Redirects: 1.05
Social Network Tabs: 1.7.1
The Events Calendar: 3.1
Toolbox: 0.1
UberMenu 2 – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin: 2.3.2.2
WooCommerce: 2.0.18
WooCommerce German (de_DE): 3.0.13
WooCommerce German Market: 2.2.5
Wordfence Security: 3.8.7
Wordpress Keyword Tool: 1.0.4
Wordpress Rocket Writer: 1.1.3
WP-Optimize: 1.1.2
WP Robots Txt: 1.1
wpSEO: 3.0.9
WP Smush.it: 1.6.5.4CURRENT THEME:
My ChildTheme: 1.0
### End System Info ###
I also renamed the wp-content Folder and Login and Register, too.
2.
Screenshot Permissions: Screenshot3. I´m not sure which PlugIn you mean. If you´re speaking about cleverreach, this isn´t a plugin. It is a Mail-Service. But today we speak about it and we want to use another one.
I really hope we can use it together with Sendpress to plan longshort campaigns… This is the Service.4. Is it possible to collect the datas from users for Newsletter Campaigns with Sendpress and use this datas to connect it with a Mailservice like getresponse?
I hope this question isn´t to silly. Never used Newsletters before.Thank you very much for your effort!
Best regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SendPress Newsletters] Just admin-permission?Ah sorry, it doesn´t appear in sidebar if you logged in as an editor… But it is very important to handle it as an editor..
I´m using WordPress 3.6.1 but I will update it the next few days…
Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [3D Tag Cloud] Indication error on iPadSorry…
That means, at first comes the Word Cloud (it works also on iOS, after you clicked inside the box for one time) and than you can see a list of all Tags among the cloud that been used inside the Cloud.