BBIndikator
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] How to reset all settings?Hey! Thanks for your fast reply, thumbs up!
Thats good to know with the settings, thanks.
I know how to set the filters. My Problem is another one. Where should I set them?
For example. I have a chat plugin that I just wanna use for BuddyPress. So I don´t wanna need it on pages or posts eg. It´s no problem to set this for the Frontend..
In the admin area this plugin creates a own submenu on the left. If I go to settings, it shows me a PL like this: http://domain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=chat_settings_panel_site
Now my Question. How can I set a filter to show me the Plugin Settings-Pages if I set it globally to off ?
If I deactivate this Plugin in the admin area for all other PL´s, can it happen that there comes some issues, or is it the same like on the Frontend-Pages, that the plugin just need to appear on the pages where it needs.. ??
Hope you understand what I mean, sorry for my bad english..
Best regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] How to reset all settings?One more question, please..
What is the best practice to disable Plugins in the admin area ? For example, we use LayerSlider and it has its own Menu-Entrys on the left site in the wp-menu.
How can we define on which pages this plugin is in use and in which not?
We have a lot of plugins and it would be awesome to speed up the admin area.
This don´t work, too..
public static function loginRedirect( $redirect, $redirect_notsurewhatthisis, $current_user, $user ){ $data = self::$data; global $current_user; if ( ! current_user_can( 'edit_posts' ) && ( is_front_page() || is_home() ) ) { wp_redirect( get_bloginfo('url') . '/members/'. $current_user->user_login . '/profile/'); exit(); } else if(is_user_logged_in()){ $lwa_redirect = self::getLoginRedirect($user); if( $lwa_redirect != '' ){ wp_redirect($lwa_redirect); exit(); } } return $redirect; }Thanks a lot !
Hey!
Please can you tell me how you resolved it ?
Best regards!
Hey!
Please, can I ask what means TML ?
Best regards!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Better Emails] Adding own tagsHello,
here, too. Insert it as a snippet, but it don´t work. It shows just %latest_posts% in a sent E-Mail.
I also have noticed that %blog_description% does not work, if the snippet is active.. That means in a sent mail you see %blog_description%, and not the description itself..
Best regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Better Emails] Can This be Used with Woocommerce Email Templates?Yes, it works with WooCommerce. Go to WooCommerce Settings (actual version) and set every Email to “send as plain text”, and it will works..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Multiple Themes] BuddyPress ?Thanks for your reply ! I will try it with Multiside. Thank You, nice work..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BuddyPress Activity Plus] Open link in new windows ?Hey David,
thanks a lot. Works nice!
Code Snippets it´s pretty nice, thanks for it!
Best regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Widget Importer & Exporter] Breaks my Widget AreaIt was the newest version here from wp.org
It breaks not the sidebars on the Frontend. It breaks the sidebars inside the widget area where you can manage which widgets have to show in which sidebar. Sorry, it breaks them not. They just disappeared and it was not possible to make changes on them.
I fixed it with a restore of my database from 2 days ago. Here you can see how important it is to backup the website..
Thanks for your reply.. Best regards
Sorry,
WordPress PHP-Memory Limit: is set to 128 MB. This value shows green in Woo-Settings.
I also tried to open a function that not exists in a separate file with the Browser. It shows me an PHP Error in my Logfile, so I´m sure that PHP-Errors will be shown..
This was shown: [Sun Feb 23 17:00:10 2014] [error] [client IP] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gibtsnicht() in /path/domain/test.php on line 3
But no errors for Woo..
This time the first entries are some others:
[23-Feb-2014 12:04:05 UTC] WordPress-Database-Error MySQL server has gone away für Abfrage SELECT option_value FROM myprfx_options WHERE option_name = ‘wp-optimize-enable-admin-menu’ LIMIT 1 von require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), include_once(‘/plugins/wp-optimize/wp-optimize.php’), get_option
[23-Feb-2014 12:04:05 UTC] WordPress-Database-Error MySQL server has gone away für Abfrage SELECT option_value FROM myprfx_options WHERE option_name = ‘active_sitewide_plugins’ LIMIT 1 von require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘plugins_loaded’), call_user_func_array, bp_loaded, do_action(‘bp_loaded’), call_user_func_array, bp_include, do_action(‘bp_include’), call_user_func_array, BP_Activity_Component->includes, BP_Component->includes, require(‘/plugins/buddypressx/bp-activity/bp-activity-admin.php’), bp_core_admin_hook, bp_core_do_network_admin, bp_is_network_activated, get_site_option, get_option
[23-Feb-2014 12:04:06 UTC] WordPress-Database-Error MySQL server has gone away für Abfrage SELECT * FROM myprfx_posts WHERE ID = 858 LIMIT 1 von require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, WC_Cart->init, WC_Cart->get_cart_from_session, get_product, WC_Product_Factory->get_product, get_post, WP_Post::get_instance
It generates 907 entries like this, but no exact error warning for PHP.. I´m using Chrome. Nothing to see in Console.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Where are the decimals ??Hey Roy,
thank you! I fixed it with this one, it´s similar to your solution:add_filter( 'woocommerce_price_trim_zeros', '__return_false' );Thanks for your help!
I wish you a nice weekend!
Best regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Stop Google indexing thousands of future events pagesHey, it´s no problem. But please can you erase the direct link to my Website in this Topic?!