BBIndikator
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] New version inquiry and conflict request…Hello Jeff,
as I can see, your plugin works great so far ! Really nice work !
That are really awesome news, cause it means a lot of better performance for the admin-area.
There is another feature that would be very nice (if you like to hear it). It would be really nice (just for the admin area, not for frontend), if there is a way that multiple URL’s can share a single filter.
I would use WooCommerce again as an example: I’ve set a plugin-filter for every woo-settings-page (that are 78 filters), but all of them are using the same plugins. So I created a plugin-group “__woo” and for every Plugin-Filter I set all plugins to “on” except the plugin-group __woo. This group is set to off and there are all plugins included that I don’t need for woo. But there are 78 Filters with exactly the same settings, except their URL.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] New version inquiry and conflict request…Yes, I think you’re right.
If you work with a high value of plugins that gonna use it’s own posttypes, all of them must stay at “on” for the complete admin-area if you wanna work well with all of them. But this means a big impact on loading time for the most important parts of the admin area (posttypes).
For example: we use WooCommerce and a lot of it’s extensions to create complex product variations. But to create a product, you must use the WooCommerce own posttype. And all your plugins you need to create your products, must turn to on for the following plugin filter: http://your-domain.xyz/wp-admin/* if you want to work well with them.
But I don’t need use all of them, if I write a new blog or any other posttype.
So my question (feature-request) is the following: it is on any way possible to adjust what plugins appears on different posttypes at the backend, if I create a new post, product or anything else ?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] New version inquiry and conflict request…Little mistake at my Feature Request:
It would be nice to turn plugins for /wp-admin/ generally to off and set them selectively to “on” for the different Post Types and it childs..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] New version inquiry and conflict request…Hello Jeff,
there are some really big improvements with this update. You’ve done a really nice job, thumbs up one more time !
Most of the new settings seems to work nice. I love your new possibility to set/unset a single-plugin from different groups at once. Thanks really really much for this !!
But there happens some strange issues with custom post types for products (WooCommerce).
Just for test-purposes I’ve insert inside a product-settings-page three elements: 1 Flowplayer Video, a 3D Tag Cloud and a Gravity-Forms Form.
First I’ve set them on the CPT-Plugins-Page to on. Then I’ve inserted them to the product-description. The Video and the Form appears, but it´s not possible for me to get the 3D Tag Cloud to work. If I unset afterwards the 3D Tag Cloud Plugin on the CPT-Plugins-Page, the video and form breaks too (you just can see their shortcodes on page then). I need to go to the product-page and store it again to get this two elements back to work..?
Any idea why this happens? I’ve deactivated the filter-page for products-category and it’s childs and all of this plugins are set to off on the global plugins-settings.Feature Request:
It is possible on any way to use your great post-type-support for admin-area, too ? This time it’s needed to set all plugins you need for all different posttypes to on for the complete admin-area. It will be a very big performance-boost for the admin-area, if it is possible to uncheck plugins just on posttypes where they aren’t needed.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] New version inquiry and conflict request…Hello Jeff,
it´s pretty nice to hear that you will release such a great big update for your awesome plugin!
Our test-website has around 100 plugs. I really like to test your latest beta, too.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Germanized for WooCommerce] Künftige WeiterentwicklungHallo,
Schande über mich. Da war ich schon ein wenig verwundert, dass niemand antwortet und nun sehe ich, dass ich es einfach nicht mitbekommen habe..
Das hört sich sehr gut an. Ich werfe mal einen tieferen Blick darauf.
Wir sind komplett auf WordPress ausgelegt und werden uns auch in Zukunft hauptsächlich diesem Thema widmen.
Das kann ich verstehen. Wollte WP nur als Übergangslösung verwenden und lasse nun die Finger von allem anderen 🙂
Viel Erfolg weiterhin und bis zum nächsten mal..
Viele Grüße
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Handle Plugin GroupsYou made my day again : ) That’s so nice to hear.. Thumbs up!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Handle Plugin GroupsSomething new for this ? : )
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [bbPress Moderation] my forum not sending email on new replay and new topicSame issue here.. If moderation is active, subscriptions doesn’t work.
Found anybody a solution to fix this issue ?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Flush Rules on Post or PageHey Jeff,
awesome News. It works like a charm. Thanks for this great new feature!
Grouping filters works also much much better now!
Great job!
Best regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Flush Rules on Post or PageGreat News! Thank you very much : )
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Flush Rules on Post or PageHi Jeff,
I don´t think that it is a conflict with PO. In my case it seems to be a problem between Affiliate Enterprise and it´s extension for WooCommerce and WooCommerce itself..
I´ve made some changes for their appearance in admin area and I hope it´s fixed now.
In a lot of cases not the computer is the problem..
Great with your donation-page.. I hope there are a lot of other people donating too and you stay for a really long time with your great work..!
Thank you and best regards!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Flush Rules on Post or PageNo, I´m familiar with these kinds of messages.
The plugins were deactivated directly on /wp-admin/plugins.php
It seems that there is a plugin conflict. I deactivated everything, activated 2012 and re-installed WordPress and PO.
It seems to work now. Thank you.. You´re really sure that it is not possible to donate ?
Your support is much better as support of some premium-plugins! Thumbs up!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Flush Rules on Post or PageThat´s so frustrating.. After every filter I setup new, most of our plugins are deactivated in the plugin directory..
So I have to activate them again, set a new filter and then the same procedure.. Can this happen with settings in PO or it is more a plugin conflict ?
I have 129 Filters now, most of them for our admin-area. Any idea ?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Organizer] Flush Rules on Post or PageIs there a maximum for filters that gonna be used?
I have setup more than 100 and now I run into strange issues. If I setup new filters, after every second or third the most of my plugins are really deactivated on plugin-page.. So I have to go there to reactivate them..