Alessio
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryThanks for your quick reply 🙂
I activated these settings:
Asynchronous
Anonymize IP
Stealth Mode LiteForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Email download link] automatic download not workingThe download always worked fine, then suddenly it stopped working.
The file link was correct. In fact, during the countdown, if I clicked on “click here” the download worked fine. Just the automatic download failed.By the way, now I saved the settings again and with the new download link, everything is fine.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Unyson] Site Health issueSame problem after I updated WordPress!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP MyLinks] Solution If You Encounter 404 ErrorI tried it but I still have a 404 error!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [ShareThis Share Buttons] Not working!Hi,
thanks for your reply.
The plugin is not working on the whole public site.
Now it’s disabled and I’m temporarily using another plugin.
The admin area is not saving the settings and the preview icons just show only sometimes.
What’s more I got an alert that I should disable the adblocker. I did it, but it’s the first time a plugin asks to disable the adblocker.Here some screenshots:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZjzfXXZtsiOslpyJuy12F4GKigCsRR2KqFV
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZHsfXXZz0jeYfXsajyUpA0T7G6UXXryOcFkIn the error log I have these messages:
Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /plugins/sharethis-share-buttons/php/class-share-buttons.php on line 1159
Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /plugins/sharethis-share-buttons/php/class-share-buttons.php on line 1214
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /plugins/sharethis-share-buttons/php/class-share-buttons.php on line 906
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [ShareThis Share Buttons] Not working!I meant to write: IT doesn’t save properly the settings…
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Live Chat with Messenger Customer Chat] I love it!I see. I don’t think I never received any communication about it.
I would pay for using such a great plugin like yours but the starter plan is too expensive for my needs at the moment.It worked. Thank you very much 🙂
mmm, what a strange behaviour. So what do you suggest?
Hey, PhotoSwipe is working fine now! I really don’t understand why!
And the cache plugin is enabled- This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Alessio.
Oh, I didn’t check in the console. I have the same error too!
Yes, sure. I can leave PhotoSwipe and disable the cache so you can test it every time you require
Would you be kind to send me a screenshot? 🙂 I don’t have any error here.
Rocket-loader is from Cloudflare CDN.BTW, concerning your plugin: I tried to disable the cache and nothing changed so now I’m still using Swipebox
- This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Alessio.
I see. Thanks for your reply.
Could you tell me where do you see the JS error?Now it’s not working even if I reauthenticated
I just cleared the cache on Cloudflare and now the gallery is working. Thanks for your feedback