Alessio
Forum Replies Created
-
Really? The cache is active. I use Safari and Firefox for Mac and Safari for iphone, and everytime I enable the CloudFlare Cache the gallery is not working.
Where are you from? Maybe in your country Cloudflare is not active.
Thanks for your reply- This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Alessio.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Page Animations And Transitions] not workingHi,
I did some tests but unfortunately, it’s not working.
Maybe your plugin is not compatible with my theme or a pluginForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Page Animations And Transitions] not workingI tried but nothing changed
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Weblizar Google Plus Badge Widget] not workingHi, then you should correct the info and links on your plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SmartCrawl SEO checker, analyzer & optimizer] sitemap not detectedMessage sent via your contact form. Thanks!
Problem fixed, thanks
If I reinstall it, do I lose all the data and settings?
Predrag, thanks for your reply. How can I revert to the previous version?
Same problem on my website. I just see a blank page after the update. I had to deactivate the plugin