Alessio
Forum Replies Created
-
I get this error when I enter this code: https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZ1bJnXZ0gaFIKVTVzQE0dR6B2QHjXIvXgDX
By the way, thanks for your help!
Oh, you are right! I haven’t reconsigned the cookie plugin.
Btw, I don’t understand why it looks so strange just on the Social Link page.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryIt didn’t work…
I just sent you the log fileForum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryNo, it’s not solving the problem π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryahah! I modified my comment and maybe you didn’t see the second question. I meant if I had to wait for the edited code to be tested on my website.
Anyway, thank you!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryOk! Are you adding it in the next update? Or in the code I have to edit?
- This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Alessio.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryIt doesn’t work π It still thinks I’m from Saudi Arabia.
But thanks for your time!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryIt was already set to Yes
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryForum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryI don’t have Apache but Litespeed π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryNot sure how to check it on CPanel. I’ll contact the hosting support.
By the way, I use Wordfence too.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryIf you mean Rocket Loader and Auto Minify, they are disabled because they are not necessary when using Swift Performance.
And the IP Geolocation option is active.Thanks π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countrySure! I use:
CloudFlare (free account)
Optimole for the images
Swift Performance for cacheI don’t think I changed any settings of these plugins when I switched to GA4
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] GA4 shows the wrong countryI disabled the Stealth Mode Lite and now the geolocalization works fine π