xKatka
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi, maybe it will help you.
PHP Error log:
PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 697, referer https://vejare.sk/kategoria/masky/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 01:05:28.858747 2016] [-:error] [pid 21311] [client 188.167.224.145:35367] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 698, referer https://vejare.sk/kategoria/masky/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 01:05:28.858762 2016] [-:error] [pid 21311] [client 188.167.224.145:35367] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'price' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 699, referer https://vejare.sk/kategoria/masky/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 01:05:28.858776 2016] [-:error] [pid 21311] [client 188.167.224.145:35367] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'category' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 700, referer https://vejare.sk/kategoria/masky/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 01:05:28.858788 2016] [-:error] [pid 21311] [client 188.167.224.145:35367] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'productlink' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 701, referer https://vejare.sk/kategoria/masky/also in cart
PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 691, referer https://vejare.sk/cart/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 15:04:22.906216 2016] [-:error] [pid 30787] [client 92.52.2.98:14309] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 692, referer https://vejare.sk/cart/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 15:04:22.906242 2016] [-:error] [pid 30787] [client 92.52.2.98:14309] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'price' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 693, referer https://vejare.sk/cart/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 15:04:22.906264 2016] [-:error] [pid 30787] [client 92.52.2.98:14309] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'category' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 694, referer https://vejare.sk/cart/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 15:04:22.906286 2016] [-:error] [pid 30787] [client 92.52.2.98:14309] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'productlink' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 695, referer https://vejare.sk/cart/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 15:04:22.959324 2016] [-:error] [pid 30787] [client 92.52.2.98:14309]I have 2600 lines of this 😀
Most importantly, updating cart works 😉 many thanks for your help.
I will contact themee developersHi, many thanks.
Disable on Free Shipping is still not working. Do you know how to fix it?
ThanksHi duracelltomi,
quality button “+” and “-” on full card page doesn’t work with “update cart”. With that new php file, IT IS WORKING.But now for some mystery reason, when I change quality on cart page, click update button, buttons “+” and “-” disappear 😀
can this help you? GA screen
I add this https://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/trunk/integration/woocommerce.php to
/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integrationnothing changed.
I have same problem. I ready article, but remove from cart is working. Quantity change “+” and “-” is not.
I checked “Network” in developer tools.
It’s triggering something:
https://www.google-analytics.com/collect?v=1&_v=j44&a=1676867281&t=event&ni=0&cu=EUR&_s=1&dl=https%3A%2F%2Fvejare.sk%2Fcart%2F&ul=sk&de=UTF-8&dt=Ko%C5%A1%C3%ADk%20%E2%80%93%20Vej%C3%A1re.sk&sd=24-bit&sr=1920x1080&vp=1903x973&je=0&fl=22.0%20r0&ec=Ecommerce%20helper&ea=gtm4wp.addProductToCartEEC&_u=SCCAAAALI~&jid=&cid=1148149867.1460293666&tid=UA-34451904-1>m=GTM-PJMPN4&pa=add&pr1nm=Biely%20elegantn%C3%BD%20vej%C3%A1r%20so%20zlat%C3%BDm%20vy%C5%A1%C3%ADvan%C3%ADm&pr1id=19&pr1pr=3.49&pr1ca=Plastov%C3%A9%20vej%C3%A1re&pr1qt=1&z=529085114but quality of product and price didn’t change.
Mockrát vďaka 🙂
Nepoužívam uloženku ani DPD, takže jediné čo viem povedať je, že XML feed Heureka funguje. Warningy už nevypisuje 😉
Part 3 fixed, sorry 😀 my shity functions.php
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Bulk Attribute Manager For Woocommerce] Doesn't work after installSame problem here
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress Share Buttons Plugin – AddThis] Center AddThis WidgetOn which element/class did you try that CSS?
For me, this is working:
.addthis_toolbox { text-align: center; }Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress Share Buttons Plugin – AddThis] How to disable on mobile?Well, I think this option is for API only.
Try add this into your CSS file:
@media screen and (max-width: 768px) { .at-share-btn { display: none!important; } }Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] problem with translation of productHi JORGE79,
amazing. I didnt know about this plugin. Many thanks for research 😉Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] How to display flag and country in the same linecan you add this to your CSS?
.menu-kryesore-container img{ display: initial!important; }that tell me if it’s working.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] categories of postsYou have to translate your categories, which also means that they will have different category ID. In this case, you have to edit your theme.
Did you set this slider in page setting or theme setting?