xKatka
Forum Replies Created
-
V adrese dopravy mi naΕ‘tastie uloΕΎilo vΓ½dajnΓ© miesto/z-box.
Ale tieΕΎ sa mi to nechce ruΔne prepisovaΕ₯ a netuΕ‘Γm Δi downgrade vyrieΕ‘i situΓ‘ciu a nespΓ΄sobΓ zase daΔo inΓ© :/same issue here.
But when I go to the client.packeta.sk admin panel, I was able to print the labels. But not via WP. No info about the packeta label there.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Packeta] ObjednΓ‘vky Packety k odoslaniuZdravΓm @kovalmatyas
Γ‘no, mΓ‘m na mysli WooCommerce stav objednΓ‘vky “ZruΕ‘enΓ‘”. PoprΓpade to mΓ΄ΕΎete rozΕ‘ΓriΕ₯ aj na “NeΓΊspeΕ‘nΓ‘”.Δakujem
Not sure, what I should do here :/ screenshot
Maybe add
Admin Strings to Translate?Hello Thomas,
thanks for answer. You are right about triggers via Page Hostname.Before we made multilanguage site, we had 3 separeted sites and that’s why we have now 3 different GTM-ID’s. And there are tons of tags π I have lots work to do now.
Have a nice day π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] Date Placeholder not workingI add this to my jQuery, and placeholder for Date is now working π
$('input[type="date"], input[type="datetime"], input[type="datetime-local"], input[type="month"], input[type="time"], input[type="week"]').each(function() { var el = this, type = $(el).attr('type'); if ($(el).val() == '') $(el).attr('type', 'text'); $(el).focus(function() { $(el).attr('type', type); el.click(); }); $(el).blur(function() { if ($(el).val() == '') $(el).attr('type', 'text'); }); });Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Hueman] Cannot save/create menuHi,
I got it.Plugin Share Buttons by AddThis for some f*cking reason don’t alow me edit/create menu…
Many thanks for your time. I really appreciate it. Great theme by the way π Lot’s of customization.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Hueman] Cannot save/create menuWordPress 4.5.3
Hueman 3.1.6yes of course, site is: xkatka.sk
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Hueman] Cannot save/create menuI was able to create menu via customized. But still not showing screen
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Hueman] Cannot save/create menuHi missmiss,
Try this plugin Booster for WooCommerce. It’s working well for me.Hi laszlo69,
I find out that this plugin Booster for WooCommerce is working well. Just enable “Gateways Fees and Discounts” and set “Fee (or discount) value” AND “Maximum cart amount for adding the fee (or discount)” for NOT charging fee from a certain value πOh, sorry then.
I thought that it defines widget to be displayed after loading the entire page.I apologise
Hi Thomas,
there are still some warnings.vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 22:02:35.557213 2016] [-:error] [pid 6226] [client 188.167.147.114:54534] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 695, referer https://vejare.sk/checkout/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 22:02:35.557260 2016] [-:error] [pid 6226] [client 188.167.147.114:54534] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 696, referer https://vejare.sk/checkout/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 22:02:35.557275 2016] [-:error] [pid 6226] [client 188.167.147.114:54534] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'price' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 697, referer https://vejare.sk/checkout/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 22:02:35.557288 2016] [-:error] [pid 6226] [client 188.167.147.114:54534] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'category' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 698, referer https://vejare.sk/checkout/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 22:02:35.557300 2016] [-:error] [pid 6226] [client 188.167.147.114:54534] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'productlink' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 699, referer https://vejare.sk/checkout/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 22:06:02.177563 2016] [-:error] [pid 17643] [client 188.167.147.114:24399] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 695, referer https://vejare.sk/shop/kaligraficky-set/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 22:06:02.177611 2016] [-:error] [pid 17643] [client 188.167.147.114:24399] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 696, referer https://vejare.sk/shop/kaligraficky-set/ vejare.sk [Wed Jun 22 22:06:02.177626 2016] [-:error] [pid 17643] [client 188.167.147.114:24399] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'price' in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/f/6/f6d9e0c2-a02b-4c31-8fcd-ff172d5124ef/vejare.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/integration/woocommerce.php on line 697, referer https://vejare.sk/shop/kaligraficky-set/same with me