xKatka
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] problem with translation of productUnfortunately, this plugin is not made for e-commerce.
Which plugin for eShop are you using?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] How to translate the copyright line in footer.phpYou can also use php code for this.
global $polylang; if($polylang->pll_current_language() == 'en') { echo 'my copyright in english'; } else{ echo 'my copyright in other language'; }I guess
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress Share Buttons Plugin β AddThis] How to disable on mobile?Can you give me url address of your web site, so I can write down the CSS you need?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress Share Buttons Plugin β AddThis] doubl sharing icons add thisThe reason your theme is showing the AddThis buttons twice is likely because it’s using two functions that we hook callbacks into such as the_excerpt() or the_content(). Like you discovered, there’s no way to disable one button without disabling the other, however there might be a way to adjust your theme to use a function that doesn’t include a callback – like get_the_content() – to prevent the buttons from showing up in one of the sections.
Can you disabling checkbox for showing excerpts in the advanced tab of the AddThis settings?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-FlyBox] changing width of visible boxwith picture (as icon) is everything working π
many thanks for fast responde
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-FlyBox] changing width of visible boxI solved it by creating picture with text and Custom Tab width and height start working…
before that I just placed text in custom_tab.php on line 104.
π Soooorryyy, I did it.
Settings – Languages – Translation strings
line responsive-menu RM – has to be menu codes for each language
Hi, could you please write, how you did it?
I use Polylang and I have 3 different languages/menus and after switching language, responsive menu doesn’t change.Many thanks.
I have one more active plugin – TinyMCE Advanced.
So, there is no way how to find out, what yellow exclamation mark, during uploading images to the gallery, means?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Arcade theme basic home pageGo to Theme Editor, open Post Block (page-templates/template-post-block.php) and find
'posts_per_page' => 4,and edit it.I didn’t test it.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] header imagethe image repeats to subsequent pages which then only displays half the image
Yes, it’s normal behavior, see DEMO
I didn’t find option to have different header image on different pages.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] jumbotron not workingShortcodes are only available in the premium version of Arcade.
I finally get to backend by cleaning cache (wtf?). Before that I disabled plugin via database.
But, when I was uploading images to the gallery, there was yellow exclamation mark on the right of “loading%”.
How can I find out what error was that?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Media File Manager] Product image – can't select directoryUpdate – some of my pictures doesn’t have thumbails but some have.
I have find out, that first 120 images I put in to directory were inserted without problems and their file URL address is http://www.MYPAGE.com/wp-content/upload/SOMEDIRECTORY/picture.jpg
but next 100 pictures have url address of file: http://www.MYPAGE.com/wp-content/upload/picture.jpg – without directory name in url address and also, their thumbails wasn’t created.