Vikash
Forum Replies Created
-
Thank you, Ravi.
My problem was solved, and I was able to update to 7.1 after deleting 2 mentioned spectra entries. Hope this won’t be an issue when Spectra Blocks is updated to a new version later. Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it.- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Vikash.
Hello Ravi,
1. There are no issues or warnings in Site Health.
2. I deactivated Spectra Blocks and Spectra Blocks Pro, updated WP to 7.1, and it updated smoothly. But the moment I reactivated Spectra Blocks, the site crashed, and I received a warning email.
After trying all possibilities, the problem is only with Spectra Blocks. When it is active, the update to 7.1 goes well, and the entire site crashes just before the “What’s New in WA 7.1” screen.- I updated from the Dashboard Updates screen.
- It’s broken for the entire site. The error starts showing before the final screen appears in WordPress 7.1. (last stage)
- Astra theme, Astra Pro, Spectra Blocks, Spectra Blocks Pro, Premium Starter Templates, Rank Math, WP Reading Progress, Advanced Database Cleaner, Akismet, FluentSMTP, JetBackup, Joli ToC, Schema Pro, LiteSpeed Cache, WP Reading Progress, WPMasterToolKit, ShortPixel, etc.
- Shall I send the recovery mode email through email or something?
For now, I recovered through backup. But I can’t update to 7.1 as every time site crashes.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Vikash.
It was an amazing plugin that does just one work and really good. Now, by adding zillions of features, random junks, bloated, and all, I had to uninstall it. Really sad and a huge disappointment.
Thanks for your acknowledgment.
For example, I added the review the day I published the article, say 16th January 2021, through some other review plugin. But, now I have changed the review plugin. So, I want to keep the same review publishing date, i.e., 16th January 2021. If I select 16th from the block (screenshot — https://prnt.sc/xk2r9f), it still shows the 24th on Rich Results Test, i.e., Today, when I added this plugin. Is there any way I can choose a different Review Publication date, as I’m added review long back but through another plugin?
Another question: If I enable 2-3 blocks from the list. Does it mean nothing else is loaded anywhere? Also, these 2-3 will load only on those pages where it was added? I hope it is lightweight and doesn’t make anything bloated.
Thanks, and I really appreciate it. Your blocks are indeed useful and can become fantastic though many don’t like Freemius.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SocketLabs] Default sending addressAny update?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SocketLabs] Default sending addressI also have the same question. Of all the email delivery plugins I have tried, nearly every plugin has this feature. I hope in the next update, the developer will add sending name and email address.
Same problem with me. In fact, My WP-Admin panel was quite slow because of this. Once i disabled Lazy Load for Gravatars, not only WP-Admin became fast, images are also showing in toolbar.
Sorry, I did not get you. Each post has been assigned to a particular category. There are 6 categories and no child-category.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Vikash.
I don’t understand how my problem is resolved when no solution came in last 3 weeks? No solution on GH either. I guess, Yoast offers no solution or help for free Yoast seo plugin here. Either buy premium or change plugin.
1) I checked. Issue is only with Yoast. I disabled Yoast and Installed Breadcrumb NavXT. Everything was fine. Only Yoast Breadcrumb giving this problem.
2) I checked. No issue.
3) Not found any issue which is different from where breadcrumbs are showing right path.When i checked the source code i found the problem – Yoast Schema is creating wrong breadcrumbs.
Where breadcrumbs showing category (https://www.studyfrenchspanish.com/blog/french-speaking-population-world/) –> {“@context”…. “@id”:”https:\/\/www.studyfrenchspanish.com\/blog\/category\/french\/”,”name”:”French”}},
Where breadcrumbs not showing category (https://www.studyfrenchspanish.com/blog/job-opportunities-french-language-india/) –> {“@context”:……….{“@id”:””,”name”:””}},
I have created the GitHub issue. Let’s see if my problem is solved or i am forced to change the plugin. Thanks!
Yes, I am getting the same result with Yoast SEO 8.2. I am using Divi theme. I took the risk and switched to Twenty Seventeen theme and problem remained the same. Reverted back. This is important for me. I don’t want to use another plugin. In fact, i was looking forward to purchase premium yoast. Let me know if any other information is required. Help me to solve this issue. Thanks!
any solution? I tried everything. Nothing works.
https://www.studyfrenchspanish.com/blog/job-opportunities-french-language-india/
https://www.studyfrenchspanish.com/blog/french-speaking-population-world/
Both post are from same category. In the 1st post, category is missing whereas in 2nd category is visible.