smithgt
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks for taking a look Mattyrob – I couldn’t get it to work either π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Lazyest Gallery] [Plugin: Lazyest Gallery] Missing Slide Show buttonI tried to install the beta, but im not too sure how to do this.
I tried manually uploading the zip file, but it reported that the file/folder already existed.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Lazyest Gallery] [Plugin: Lazyest Gallery] No rounded borders on WidgetsThank you very much π
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Boquet Theme by Automattic v1.0.1@anthony Hortin – Thanks I’ve set that to 1150 at thte site looks great on my iOS devices π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Lazyest Gallery] [Plugin: Lazyest Gallery] Hidden folder or sub folder?@macbrink – thanks I didn’t understand that the first time I looked at ti, but now it makes sense and does exactly what I want.
1.6.3 fixed it for me too – I’ve now updated my live site. π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: All-in-One Event Calendar, duplicate an eventYou need to upgrade to the 1.6.3 Premium edition from within the settings screen of AI1EC. There is a large green button on the right which will auto download the premium version.
Once install you will have the option of “Clone” or “new draft” on the All Events list.
It works really well as it clones all the details of your event, you just need to set the new date.
There should be a very large button when your in the dashboard and select setting for AI1EC
On the Ticket it says this is a problem related to customization – but I’ve not done any customization.
What do I need to configure to not show an event in three categories three times in the widget?
http://sandbox.smith-it.co.uk/?ai1ec_event=test-event-1&instance_id=5664
Yeah sure – I run a test site for all my plugin upgrades – just to be safe π
No – upgre to 1.6.3 went OK.
My broken 1.6.2 site was upgraded to 1.6.3 by searching for a new plugin and then upgrading to 1.6.3
This worked ok, I then went premium.
I can’t find the exact PHP version from my hosting – it just says v5
However, V1.6.3 Premium is now working for me. I had to delete the broken calendar events though.
Me too – fortunately on my testbed site:
http://sandbox.smith-it.co.uk/?ai1ec_event=test-before-clone&instance_id=
Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Ai1ec_Event_Not_Found’ with message ‘Event with ID ‘5862’ could not be retrieved from the database.’ in /homepages/10/d83518211/htdocs/WordPress/testing/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/app/model/class-ai1ec-event.php:377 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/10/d83518211/htdocs/WordPress/testing/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/app/helper/class-ai1ec-events-helper.php(63): Ai1ec_Event->__construct(5862, 0) #1 /homepages/10/d83518211/htdocs/WordPress/testing/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/app/controller/class-ai1ec-events-controller.php(531): Ai1ec_Events_Helper::get_event(5862) #2 [internal function]: Ai1ec_Events_Controller->event_content(‘<p>Test before …’) #3 /homepages/10/d83518211/htdocs/WordPress/testing/wp-includes/plugin.php(170): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /homepages/10/d83518211/htdocs/WordPress/testing/wp-includes/post-template.php(167): apply_filters(‘the_content’, ‘Test before clo…’) #5 /homepages/10/d83518211/htdocs/WordPress/testing in /homepages/10/d83518211/htdocs/WordPress/testing/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/app/model/class-ai1ec-event.php on line 377
Fixed – user error
I’d be interested in something like this so I can display historic events.