I updated automatically to 1.6 but received multiple fatal errors, referring to the all-in-one-event-calendar.php file (sorry I don’t have a record of these errors, but from memory they related to approximately lines 271, 274, and 278).
This made the calendar go completely offline, on both my main calendar page and in the sidebar widget. I was also unable to delete the plugin because of errors.
In the end I used FTP to delete all files in the all-in-one-event-calendar directory, then manually installed version 1.5 by uploading the zip file.
Version 1.6 looks like a great update; can’t wait to use it when these issues are resolved. Until then I’ll stick with 1.5
( Not sure if it helps, but the calendar is at http://www.councilofsocialservices.org.nz/calendar/ )
- The topic ‘[Plugin: All-in-One Calendar] Automatically updating to 1.6 broke the calendar’ is closed to new replies.