scratchy101
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks for this reply. I know my WP installation can send email from your plugin as I just received this:
This email was sent from your website “West Coast Radio Sailing Club” by the Wordfence plugin at Wednesday 24th of June 2026 at 10:52:45 AM
The Wordfence administrative URL for this site is: https://westcoastradiosailing.ca/wp-admin/admin.php?page=Wordfence
A user with IP address 109.158.95.22 has been locked out from signing in or using the password recovery form for the following reason: Used an invalid username ‘gfdsagfds’ to try to sign in.
The duration of the lockout is 12 hours.
User IP: 109.158.95.22
User hostname: host109-158-95-22.range109-158.btcentralplus.com
User location: Ivybridge, United KingdomI’ve never received one like this before, despite the log showing many invalid username login attempts.
The diagnostics report has been sent as requested.Thanks, I see that now. The change was not apparent as it was off screen below the Gallery Layout and Items.
-=Cheers=-
Edit the page and select Set Featured Image:
I’ve migrated to Foo Gallery using their Migration plugin, which works very well.
It can replace all the NextGen galleries on all pages using the migration tool.
It also creates gallery web pages with one click.Change the way images are sorted within your gallery.
By default, they are sorted in the order you see them.
Sorting can be done using drag and drop or any of these properties:
Date created – newest first
Date created – oldest first
Date modified – most recent first
Date modified – most recent last
Title – alphabetically
Title – reverse
Filename – alphabetically
Filename – reverseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Download Manager] Search box rendered all blackThanks, that has resolved the issue for me.
What was done to resolve this?
I have many different user roles in my installation and am hesitant to update this plugin based on this post.Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Site Quality Monitoring – dead Link for wordpress.orgThanks for the detailed info. I will see what I can do.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [PPWP - Password Protect Pages] After 2 years, plugin just stopped workingYes, the workaround works for me, Thanks for the quick response to this issue.
CheersForum: Plugins
In reply to: [PPWP - Password Protect Pages] After 2 years, plugin just stopped workingMy page broke after the WP 6.8 auto-update this AM.
Entering the incorrect password shows this “Please enter the correct password!”
Entering the correct password shows nothing.https://radiosailing.org/2025-emergency-constitution-change-voting-form/?
I’m seeing a number of these errors in the root error log:
Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10485760 bytes)I’ve upped the PHP memory from 128 to 256M and the MailPoet plugin seems to be behaving normally now when configuring the back-end settings.
Nothing logged there, but the error log under wp-admin shows this:
[18-Feb-2025 06:51:49 UTC] Exception: Invalid API endpoint. in /home/cryaca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailpoet/lib/API/JSON/API.php:193 Stack trace: #0 /home/cryaca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailpoet/lib/Subscription/Form.php(33): MailPoet\API\JSON\API->processRoute() #1 /home/cryaca/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): MailPoet\Subscription\Form->onSubmit(Array) #2 /home/cryaca/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #3 /home/cryaca/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/cryaca/public_html/wp-admin/admin-post.php(61): do_action(‘admin_post_nopr…’) #5 {main}Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Participants Database] Existing Member Database access by each member onlyThanks, that’s exactly what I was looking for. I have purchased and installed the plugin and updater.
-=Cheers=-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] Preview vs production formatting differentI’ve decided to remove the CF7 Smart Grid Design Extension plugin which has corrected the formatting issue. I updated the html code with a simple carriage return and the text area box now displays below the text label.
<div class="columns full">
<div class="container">
<div class="row">
<div class="columns full">
<div class="field textarea required"><label for="">Declaration<em>*</em></label>
[textarea* Declaration x5]
<p class="info-tip">(DECLARATION: 1) I am willing to serve as (requested role). 2) Are you able to communicate electronically, 3) Do you have any commercial interest in any sailing related businesses.)</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="columns full">
<div class="container">
<div class="row">
<div class="columns full">
<div class="field textarea required"><label for="">BIO/CV<em>*</em></label>
[textarea* Bio-cv x10]
<p class="info-tip">(BIO/CV: Please provide some information about yourself and your interest in Radio Sailing)</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] Preview vs production formatting differentNote, I’m using the Smart Grid Design extension plugin with CF7
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [powerSearch for bbPress] Search results show user restricted contentEdit, I found a plugin called Private Groups that allows for restricted search results based on the logged in users forum role. It’s all good now.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by scratchy101.