scratchy101
Forum Replies Created
-
I have removed this plugin and will not be re-installing since it has been removed from wordpress.org. The original issue reported was never fixed.
I just upgraded to Version: 1.0.21 and the error logs are still filling up with these messages.
[06-Dec-2023 15:56:28 UTC] table_id: 0 [06-Dec-2023 15:57:16 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [06-Dec-2023 15:57:24 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [06-Dec-2023 15:58:24 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALLDid you mean Version 1.0.20 or the next one after that?
I’m still seeing this errors with Version 1.0.20
The error log in the wp-admin directory is full of these errors ever since I installed Tablesome, Feb, 26 this year. I deactivated the plugin and the errors stopped. I notice the same errors in the logs provided by the OP.
This is the only table I have published on the site: https://radiosailing.org/dnm-members/
[26-Feb-2023 00:58:46 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [26-Feb-2023 00:58:47 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [26-Feb-2023 00:58:56 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [26-Feb-2023 00:58:57 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [26-Feb-2023 00:59:01 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [26-Feb-2023 00:59:04 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [26-Feb-2023 00:59:14 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [26-Feb-2023 00:59:16 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [26-Feb-2023 00:59:31 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [26-Feb-2023 01:00:16 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL
<SNIP>
[30-Oct-2023 22:31:16 UTC] gsheet load from – construct [30-Oct-2023 22:31:16 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [30-Oct-2023 22:31:25 UTC] gsheet load from – construct [30-Oct-2023 22:31:25 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [30-Oct-2023 22:32:16 UTC] gsheet load from – construct [30-Oct-2023 22:32:16 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [30-Oct-2023 22:32:24 UTC] gsheet load from – construct [30-Oct-2023 22:32:24 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [30-Oct-2023 22:33:16 UTC] gsheet load from – construct [30-Oct-2023 22:33:16 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [30-Oct-2023 22:33:21 UTC] gsheet load from – construct [30-Oct-2023 22:33:21 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALL [30-Oct-2023 22:33:21 UTC] gsheet load from – construct [30-Oct-2023 22:33:21 UTC] NOT NEW INSTALLI am currently running Version 1.0.19
- This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by scratchy101.
I’m currently running the site without reCAPTCHA V3 and everything is working fine now. I just thought I would let others know here, in case they have the same issue.
It appears Google’s suspicious requests algorithm might have changes, as it shows a dramatic rise in the number of high risk requests. I suspect the valid form submissions are flagged as suspicious.
I deleted the reCAPTCHA V3 keys and the form submission works now. Re-enabling the reCAPTCHA V3 integration breaks the form submission.
I’ve deactivated the Conditional Fields, Redirection for Contact Form 7 and Contact Form CFDB7 plugins, but it is still broken. I am able to send emails from the server using Wordfence’s email test tool.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by scratchy101.
I’ve reverted that line back to the original version, but the form still errors out with that error. I had 2 successful submissions yesterday, so it appears to have broken after that. The submitted form data does not even make it into the Contact Form CFDB7 database.