sammond7
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingYes, changing the domain and the directory…
To clarify, I want a sitemap. I just don’t want the ‘sitemap index’ style of sitemap as it is causing issues.
does anyone know how to instruct SEO WordPress by Yoast to NOT use sitemap index? It seems to do so automatically?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Pinboard] Display image captionsProblem solved. Sorry for the lack of info. Turned out it was an issue with using the ipad to upload images to wordpress. The image data does not get assigned to the image in the live side despite it displaying in the admin side.
Cheers!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Pinboard] Display image captionsTo add more detail to this previous post –
When I add an insert an image in to a post, I add all the caption information in the fields provided and save it. When I then view this post on the live site the caption does not appear. Nor does it show up in the thickbox that loads when clicking on the image itself. Can you offer any insight as to why the image captions do not work for this theme?
I’ve been stuck on this for months so even if its something obvious I would love some assistance π
Cheers,
Sam
Hey hoff & Chief,
Did this end up being intergrated? If so, how do I access it?
Is the non-integrated still OK to use anyway?
Love your work π Cheers!
Thanks for that! All seems to be working well now. The form definitely didn’t like the ‘category’ part of the URL. But using SEO for WordPress by Yoast I stripped it out and now it is working perfectly.
Cheers!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Easy Nivo Slider] [Plugin: Easy Nivo Slider] Showing debug=nice one. thanks, closemarketing π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Easy Nivo Slider] [Plugin: Easy Nivo Slider] last image is show twicesame issue here but it is undefined….
I’m going to pay someone on elance to make this possible. Would anyone be interested in contributing to make this happen?
Cheers,
Sam
Hi Jack,
To be honest, i’m trialling other gallery plugins as alternatives now since using an unsupported plugin seems a bit risky with respect to future proofing your website. However, here is the info you need to fix the thumbnail display:
——————————-
Original script author forgot to declare ‘wrapper_height’ variable inside plugin function. In javascript you don’t need to declare variable but then implicitly global variable will be created and this is what happened here. Height of the thumbnails area had the value of the last gallery instance.Only modification I made was to add this declaration:
var wrapper_height;beneath line 39: var wrapper_width;
——————————-
Let me know how you go.
Cheers,
Sam
Same again here. Any suggestions?
Hi whoopicg,
In the options generator there is code available to copy and paste to any php page. Example:
<?php echo do_shortcode("[galleryview id=yyy showPanels=true showCaptions=false showFilmstrip=true panelWidth=400 panelHeight=300 panelScale=crop transitionSpeed=0 transitionInterval=0 fadePanels=true frameWidth=60 frameHeight=40 filmstripPosition=left pointerSize=8 frameScale=crop frameGap=5 frameOpacity=0.3 easingValue=easeOutQuad navTheme=light startFrame=1 pauseOnHover=false]"); ?>However, I am find this also doesn’t display correctly. Has anyone worked out how to make this function properly?