sammond7
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [jQuery T(-) Countdown Widget] I can't get the counter to countmy counter is static too. Inserted into page via a widget.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Widget Logic] using date range conditions?*bump
can i use PHP if/else statements?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Genesis Simple Sidebars] can't delete a sidebar – "doesn't exist"Is there a way I can contact you with the content from the ss-settings field and you could advise what to delete?
I’m reluctant to paste database content on a public forum.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Genesis Simple Sidebars] can't delete a sidebar – "doesn't exist"I can see the entry, but it’s unclear exactly what needs to be removed without affecting other entries. Can I contact you direct with an example or can you provide more information on this issue?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [ACF: Google Font Selector] fonts not working in theme.Hi,
I’ve installed ACF and gF.
I’ve added a Custom Field, which appears in my posts and pages edit screen.
I’ve selected a font and updated.How do I actually apply that font to elements in the post or page? No change occurs after I completed the steps above.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingThanks, Mika. Appreciate your help!
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingMika! I didn’t realise PHPMyAdmin was paginated! Wow that is so obvious now!
OK so the databases exist.
Do I need to edit anything in the install before I move the files? Or do I move them then just work with the database?
Cheers!
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingI’m also curious to understand how the account was hacked simply from a table list? Somehow there were extra files with malicious code installed in to directories. How is this possible without login credentials?
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingThank you for removing the table list! Obviously the original issue still persists…
Confirming none of those tables appear in the databases on this hosting account.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingMika,
Can you please delete my last post? Rookie error, but the hosting account has been hacked since I posted the list of tables here. Sorry for the mess around. Would appreciate your prompt assistance with this.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingThis is a list of all the databases and tables within this account. Hopefully you might be able to see something I can’t…cheers!
[ Redacted ]Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingOK, so this is where it get’s weird and where I get stuck. Those tables do not exist. In any of the databases within this hosting account.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingAs you suspected, it is St4aARcKwnK0wp_
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingNo. I can’t see any db-config.php file or similar anywhere in the installation.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Move Existing Old Multisite But Tables Are MissingSounds scary! Thanks for your advice so far.
Indeed, the table prefix is
St4aARcKwnK0wp_.No HyperDB or SharDB in the plugns dir, though. Here is a list of all the plugins in the dir:
/_wp-ultimate-csv-importer-pro
/admin-menu-editor
/admin-menu-editor-pro
/akismet
/all-in-one-buttons
/amzn
/authorsure
/batch-category-import
/bbpress
/blog-copier
/breadcrumb-navxt
/broken-link-checker
plugins/cms-tree-page-view
/plugins/contact-form-7
/custom-permalinks
/ditty-news-ticker
/duplicate-post
/duplicate-widget
/dynamic-widgets
/easy-google-fonts
/easy-pricing-tables
/eazyest-gallery
/event-espresso-decaf
/express-login-for-wordpress
/foobar
/genesis-club-lite
/genesis-connect-woocommerce
/genesis-custom-headers
/genesis-dashboard-news
/genesis-layout-extras
/genesis-palette-pro
/genesis-post-teasers
/genesis-printstyle-plus
/genesis-promotion-box
/genesis-responsive-slider
/genesis-shortcodes
/genesis-simple-breadcrumbs
/genesis-simple-edits
/genesis-simple-headers
/genesis-simple-hooks
/genesis-simple-sidebars
/genesis-slider
/genesis-sticky-menu
/genesis-tabs
/genesis-tabs-extended
/genesis-title-toggle
/genesis-toolbar-extras
/genesis-whats-new-info
/genesis-widgetized-footer
/google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp
/googleanalytics
/gppro-google-webfonts
/gravity-forms-toolbar
/gravityforms
/i2sdk2-341
/index.php
/infusedwooPRO
/infusionsoft
/InstaBuilder
/jetpack
/js_composer
/learndash-propanel
/maintenance-mode
/media-category-library
/memberium2
/menu-exporter
/metro-theme-widget-titles
/multisite-toolbar-additions
/newjs_composer
/nextgen-gallery
/nextgen-gallery-custom-fields
/ns-cloner-site-copier
/ns-seo-custom-fields
/offer-your-price
/page-tree
/pages-order
/really-simple-captcha
/redirection
/revision-removal
/revslider
/rps-image-gallery
/s3-video
/s3bubble-amazon-s3-audio-streaming
/seo-automatic-links
/sfwd-lms
/simple-social-icons
/simple-urls
/smart-manager-for-wp-e-commerce
/smart-offers
/smart-reporter-for-wp-e-commerce
/social-profiles-widget
/stp-importer
/utw-importer
/wc-bulk-variations-manager
/widget-importer-exporter
/woocommerce
/woocommerce-admin-bar-addition
/woocommerce-auto-complete-virtual-orders
/woocommerce-buy-now
/woocommerce-smart-coupons
/woocommerce-sold-out-products
/woocommerce-update-variations-in-cart
/woothemes-updater
/wordpress-importer
/wordpress-seo
/wp-clone-by-wp-academy
/wp-firewall
/wp-media-library-categories
/wp-most-popular
/wp-super-cacheHope this offers some clues…
Cheers,
Sam