KoolKatDesign
Forum Replies Created
-
@eggrollstan I never got a response from the developer but there are updates available since my initial post. Once updated I no longer get this error. They must have fixed it in one of their latest updates.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Conflict with WP Simple PayPal Shopping Cart@vmarko that fix seems to have fixed the issue. Thx.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Conflict with WP Simple PayPal Shopping CartTY @vmarko for your quick reply. I’ll try this solution when I get a moment but is this something that could be fixed through offering a plugin update?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Shopping Cart] The shipping price validation failedI deactivated the W3 plugin and that has fixed the cart issue but now my site is not cached. What did I do wrong when trying to exclude the page from the cache plugin’s configurations?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Shopping Cart] The shipping price validation failedI also tried rolling back both the WP simple shopping cart and W3 cache plugins (1 at a time) to previous versions and that didn’t work either?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Shopping Cart] The shipping price validation failed@nicksws and @mbrsolution
I am having the exact same issue every button not working and throwing the “Error! The shipping price validation failed.” error. This is happening with carts on two different sites I maintain: https://jewishteeninitiative.org/programs/community-plus-events/loon/ and https://amws.org/payment-center/
Did removing the page from the caching fix this error? Because I adding
/loon/*
/loon/
/programs/community-plus-events/loon/
/programs/
to the Never cache the following pages section and save and cleared the cache. And that did not work.- This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by KoolKatDesign.
I just added that code at the end of the .htaccess file in public_html and saved then went back to Wordfence’s dashboard and refreshed but the WAF is still showing as not optimized? Do I just abandon this issue by clicking dismiss? Or is it worth the time to pursue?
I used the Ticket Number/Forum Username: @koolkatdesign and koolkatdesign in all diagnostic emails sent to you wftest@wordfence.com. I also emailed you from kathleen@koolkatdesign.com on 12/5 at 6:15pm.
As per my note above clicking here https://www.amws.org/info.php confirms that auto_prepend_file has a local value. This is how my hosting company’s support tech confirmed that it is being used and not an issue on their side.
@wfscott I just did and it came through to my email immediately and without issue. I just forwarded it directly from my email inbox to wftest@wordfence.com
Did it come through this way? Could it be getting caught in your spam folder?
This is the path (/home1/amwsorg/public_html/php.ini) to the php.ini file that I updated with this code at the end: auto_prepend_file = ‘/home1/amwsorg/public_html/wordfence-waf.php’
I just confirmed that the wordfence-waf.php file is also in the correct directory.
This link confirms that the auto_prepend_file variable is configured correctly: https://www.amws.org/info.php
- This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by KoolKatDesign.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by KoolKatDesign.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by KoolKatDesign.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by KoolKatDesign.
I sent it 2 or 3 times following your instructions. Did you get it yet?
just sent it as requested
HostMonster
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [AccessPress Parallax] Update issues@robza Read through the five comments from both Access Keys (Alson) and Access-keys Support for the solutions.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [AccessPress Parallax] Update issuesWhat is the “Required Plugins” warning that showed up after this latest update? I don’t want or need to use any of the three listed: Elementor Page Builder, Contact Form 7 and WooCommerce. Will the site function ok without them installed?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [AccessPress Parallax] Update issuesI ALWAYS take a backup before updating anything + one every day. I also have the last week’s worth archived in the cloud. I tried restoring from several back-ups from the days before this issue occurred (after updating the theme). I have also rolled back the plugins that were updated during this time frame and yet the text sidebar widgets are still gone. The only ones that remained are the custom HTML widgets. I lost over 50 sidebar boxes (some active and some inactive). I contacted the hosting support team and they checked the server for errors but there are none. Are there known plugin conflicts with your theme that I should avoid? If so they weren’t an issue before this latest update. My fear is that now the data is gone from the database so I’ve started to recreate all the missing text widgets.