KoolKatDesign
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'I tried the fixes below without success:
1. Go to Events->Calendar Themes and change the calendar theme to Vortex. If it’s already Vortex, change it to a different theme (eg: Plana) then back to Vortex.
2. Go to Events->Theme Options and hit the “Save Options” button (without changing anything).
3. Try turning on “Strict compatibility content filtering” in Events->Settings –> Viewing Events.
4. Go to Settings->Permalinks (in the WP settings) and hit “Save Changes” (without changing anything).
5. Troubleshooting steps at http://time.ly/document/user-guide/troubleshooting/first-troubleshooting-step/ to see if it’s a plugin or theme conflict.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'When I try to switch from posterboard to month or stream view, I get the below message on this page:
“Something went wrong while fetching events.
The request status is: 200
The error thrown was: SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘<‘
Click here for technical details”Just had a brain fart and finally realized it was a typo in the email address. Once fixed notifications are coming through without error.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Kimili Flash Embed] Kimili Flash Embed BrokenYep and as I said in my other posts it is necessary to use the below shortcode in .php files and not the plugin generated shortcodes.
echo do_shortcode(‘[gallery]‘);
I disagree with your iphone statement because I tested the home page (http://emanu-el.org/) that I used the Simple Slideshow Manager on from my iphone 5C, ipod and kindle fire and it runs perfectly from all devices!
That is why I decided to use it instead of Kimli after testing them both.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Kimili Flash Embed] Kimili Flash Embed BrokenYou are right! The shortcode in my last post references “Simple Slideshow Manager” instead of “Kimli”.
I still thought it was important to post my solution for others even though it ended up having nothing to do with Kimli.
It turned out that my problem was not with Kimli or any other plugin but with my shortcode placed in my home.php file.
I discovered this, when I decided to use Simple Slideshow Manager instead of Kimli (because it functions on mobile devices unlike Kimli)
I now use the shortcode below no matter what plugin I am using.
/ Use this shortcode in PHP files.
echo do_shortcode(‘[gallery]‘);Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Kimili Flash Embed] 3.9 broke the pluginJust found the solution by reading though many support threads.
This was an issue with the shortcode I placed in my home.php file (outside the post editor).
I had to use:
<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[acx_slideshow name=”Homepage Carousel” height=”320px” width=”380px” align=”left”]’); ?>instead of:
[acx_slideshow name=”Homepage Carousel” height=”320px” width=”380px” align=”left”]// Use this shortcode in PHP files.
echo do_shortcode(‘[gallery]‘);Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Kimili Flash Embed] Kimili Flash Embed BrokenJust found the solution by reading though many support threads.
This was an issue with the shortcode I placed in my home.php file (outside the post editor).
I had to use:
<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[acx_slideshow name=”Homepage Carousel” height=”320px” width=”380px” align=”left”]’); ?>instead of:
[acx_slideshow name=”Homepage Carousel” height=”320px” width=”380px” align=”left”]// Use this shortcode in PHP files.
echo do_shortcode(‘[gallery]‘);Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Kimili Flash Embed] 3.9 broke the pluginOnce we upgraded to 3.9 our flash embed on our home page broke. Is there a fix or work around without going back to the old version of wordpress?