elfstacy
Forum Replies Created
-
Ok, a new order just came in and everything is working correctly with version 1.5.0. I’ve disabled updates on it so it never updates until you let me know that the problem has been fixed.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by elfstacy.
I have rolled back to version 1.5 and will wait for another order to come in that uses the extra fields.
I can get the personalization to show in the cart, but it disappears after check out and is not on the emails to me so I have no idea what people put in those fields.
P.S. We do use Storefront.
Disabling the other plugins doesn’t work. We had another order for a different product come in just now without the extra fields so it’s not just the one in the link. I am going to try to revert to a past version now.
Update: It’s not just Google and Apple Pay. We got a regular payment and the fields were gone in that order as well. So fields are disappearing from all orders now. Is there anyway for us to go into an order and view what was filled out? The emails definitely don’t have them now, and it’s getting embarrassing emailing my customers to ask for the information again. This needs to be resolved right away or is there a way to go back to the prior version that worked?
- This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by elfstacy.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway] Customers can’t checkoutIt was a notice that popped up at the top of my wordpress admin that a database update was needed and I just clicked OK. I don’t know how you would go in and do it without the notice. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can give better advice. 🙂
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway] Customers can’t checkoutI updated my database and that fixed the problem. Seems back to normal now.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway] Unable to enter text into card numberSame customer contacted me again today. Here is what she wrote:
1. Tried again with same result. System was reading the blocks I had populated using google. Tried again and TYPED in each field instead of using the google drop downs. System still saw the fields as unpopulated. Tried to trick it and click to go to Payal but no good.
2. Tried using the link you sent on my iPhone. Went all the way through until PayPal where I was told “ things don’t seem to be working at the moment. pleas try again later”
- This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by elfstacy.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] WooCommerce Category Issue “uncategorized”I am just starting on Woocommerce. I created categories, but when I go to customize the front page of my shop and request that the categories are shown, it will only show the uncategorized category. Somehow in my dashboard there are “Categories” and “Product Categories”. I can only create categories under Product Categories. I can’t edit Categories which only has the 1 uncategorized category in it and that is the only one that will show on the front page of my store. How do I get the 9 product categories I created to be what shows on my front page? When I switch to show products on the front page, it does show my products, but I want them organized into my product categories on the front page otherwise it’s too overwhelming for customers.