edurio
Forum Replies Created
-
I have empathy, but you must also understand that your plugin is used in WOOCOOMMERCE. That means that it is used for business, and failures cause you to lose money, which is why you also have to have empathy with all the people who trusted this free plugin.
The plugin has not been updated for 4 months, so it is my obligation to the community to report that it is not working correctly.
You are RIGHT!!
I don’t know how, but I had an older version of that plugin downloaded.I think it’s because I did some research on the forum and followed the wrong link. Now I have the updated plugin and get the option to delete invoices.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, nice work.

Thank you very much for your reply, but where is the option TOOLS???
I’m in Number Tools and I can see the last invoices but I can’t do anything with themHi,
But I dont want to export. I want TO REMOVE, a BULK REMOVE. Is it possible???
Actually I have 700 wrong invoices. How can I remove them???Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Invoices for WooCommerce] Don’t buy – No Premium Support -No refund@cengelberts , You should have more honor. In the end, nobody solves anything.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Invoices for WooCommerce] Don’t buy – No Premium Support -No refundI have sent a lot of emails, and you never reply me.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce] Wrong refund invoiceIf I want to do a right invoice with partial refund I need a premium version?
So the basic version isn’t work for all orders.
You must to change it, that is a basic feature.
Thanks but I delete the plugin, regards.PS: If someone have the same problem, I recommend this plugin: https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-invoices/ , it works with partial refunds too and great design.
Thanks a lot.
One more question,
Why the incoive is not create automatically?
My orders have not an invoice number, only when I do click in the PDF icon the invoice is create and I can see the number.
I think is better if the number invoice is create automatically when the order is successful.