Dan Harrison
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] Portfolio table br problemHmm, what line did you find that code in? I’ve checked the code, and cannot find it, so wondering if you’re definitely referring to http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-portfolio/?
Thanks
DanForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] Screenshot not showing upYou add a website to a group, and then show the portfolio on a normal WordPress page. See this for details: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-portfolio/installation/
Dan
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] layout – 4 in a rowThis is a CSS thing that you can do, essentially floating the thumbnails and reducing the width. This is not a feature of WP Portfolio, and not intended to be a feature.
It is something we can do, but we’d need to charge a fee for it, as it’s a customisation, it’s not a bug with the plugin.
Kind Regards
DanThanks for letting me know.
Could you confirm:
1) You can’t delete groups
2) You can’t delete portfolio itemsThanks
DanForum: Reviews
In reply to: [Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] badYeah, WP Portfolio requires WP V2.9 or later. If you’re using V2.7.1, then it won’t work. Unfortunately I can’t do anything to help without some idea of what’s wrong.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] Re-direct to other page URL'sSorry, I don’t understand the question!
Dan
If the whole MySQL database for WordPress is exported, it should work fine. So check the settings for BackupBuddy to ensure it’s exporting all tables.
Hello
Sadly, no export feature. If you migrate the whole of the site using something like BackupBuddy, then it should migrate the databases for you.
Kind Regards
DanForum: Reviews
In reply to: [AdRotate Banner Manager] Nice idea, but damn confusing to useA fair point, I can’t argue that.
My point was that I couldn’t work out how to use the plugin, even after looking at your documentation. I could not see any getting started guide. Lots of adverts to buy pro, but no getting started guide.
Regards
DanHere you go, this adds a tag-like feature for hidden fields.
Disclaimer: I’m not the original developer, and this may get lost when the plugin is updated. I cannot provide any free support, nor offer any warranty whatsoever on this code.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3930923/downloads/gravity-forms-custom-post-types.zipRegards
DanForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] request param hash errorYou should force the table upgrade, available in the settings.
Regards
DanI’ve updated the code in your plugin to get the hidden field working like the text fields for custom taxonomies. Would you like a copy of the patch?
Kind Regards
DanForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] Issues Adding picture URL'sLook at the advanced settings where you can add a custom thumbnail URL. That’s where you add the URL to the PNG
Kind Regards
DanUnfortunately not. However, you can achieve the same by creating a page per group (of thumbnails) within WordPress. Then adding your own menu. Perhaps a plugin that links to sibling pages…
Dan
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] SQL ErrorOh well, at least you’re up and running.
Dan