Chris Tingom
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: TinyMCE full versionHmmm, the Editor Monkey site is offline. Does anybody have a copy of the zip file?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Custom TinyMCE / use all of tinymce optionsHello again,
I am trying to get the FULL suite of plugins that come with TinyMCE working. I’ve managed to download TinyMCE and take a bunch of the plugins and upload them to the wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins folder and got the Paste From Word to work but I can’t figure out which plugin is the font size one or any of the others.
Help?
Reference: Full TinyMCE: http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/example_full.php?example=true
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Custom TinyMCE / use all of tinymce optionsCould someone show me exactly what to change in the tiny_mce_gzip.php file?
I’m trying to get all of the extra plugins to work. Especially the Paste from Word one.
Thanks –
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: More… link urlThere’s a plugin for that. I saw it somewhere. I don’t know the name though.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Author profile page not parsing html in description?Does anyone have a mod to allow this to work?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Author profile page not parsing html in description?Does anyone know a fix for this?
Forum: Alpha/Beta/RC
In reply to: Improved Search in WP 2.0 beta 1?Thanks, I’m installing this one:
http://dancameron.org/wordpress/wordpress-plugins/search-everything-wordpress-plugin/Works in WordPress 2.0.
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: Handling a large amount of trafficI had the cache enabled and working prior to the Digg. Still didn’t help. I don’t even know what it does. It makes files though so I suppose it’s working.
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: Handling a large amount of trafficI’ll disable Shortstat next time this happens. Good idea.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to get Search to search pages or comments?So am I understanding this correctly that WordPress doesn’t search pages? I’m using 2.0.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Alphabetize list of Authors in Write Post pageMichaelH: You are awesome! That was easier than flipping buttermilk pancakes. Thanks much!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Alphabetize list of Authors in Write Post pageAnybody?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Help Adding SpellCheck Button to TinyMCEI am looking for a WordPress Plugin programmer to hire about coding a spell check plugin for WP 2.0.
Please contact me: http://www.tornadodesign.com/contact
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: Handling a large amount of trafficHi Podz, I have these plugins active.
* Paged Comment Editing
* Jalenack’s Wordspew (I disabled this when my huge amount of traffic arrived)
* WP-ContactForm
* ShortstatForum: Plugins
In reply to: jacuba not working with 2.0?Yeah, it appears that all of the plugins for spellcheck work in 2.0 if you don’t have the tinymce editor active.
I’m trying to find / hire someone to get this to happen.