csdsubscriber
Forum Replies Created
-
No i don’t have a WordPress email program I’m using right now. But I thought I read somewhere you guys had integrated with one of them. No?
Here you go:
Looks like a more recent one has shown up in there now. Any way I could import the ones that are missing?
Why I was asking about this is I’ve been thinking about switching to just using Hustle and the Workpress Email program you’ve now integrated with, so I can lose the GetRssponse costs.
That’s how I discovered that the earlier contacts hadn’t been saving…
Thanks for this.
I created a duplicate removing the Click behavior from the first and removed the Scroll behavior from the second. That made everything work so that’s excellent!
However I ran across an odd anomaly I thought I should let you know about. Because I was testing, after my success message disappeared. I clicked the Subscribe button in the column to run a test again.
When I did my success message came up again and this time it wouldn’t disappear, requiring me to refresh the page to get rid of it. Obviously nobody is going to try subscribing right away again so likely not a big deal. But I still thought I should let you know about it. π
Thanks again for you help! π
I disconnected and econnected GetResponse at the Settings level. I also disconnected my popup and saved it. Then reconnected GetResponse and saved it again.
Same error as far as I can tel:
Bad Request{“httpStatus”:400,”code”:1000,”codeDescription”:”General error of validation process, more details should be in context section”,”message”:”Validation error, see context section for more information”,”moreInfo”:”https://apidocs.getresponse.com/v3/errors#1000″,”context”:[{“validationType”:”body”,”fieldName”:[“ipAddress”],”originalValue”:”UNKNOWN”,”errorDescription”:”Wrong field value – IPv4 or IPv6 address required”}],”uuid”:”b1a409d1-e5d2-495b-b8f3-e3b4fe3e8e5c”}
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] Customizer not recognizing page layoutThanks so much again for your help! π
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] Customizer not recognizing page layoutI’ve updated the WordPress links to use my https url now. Did this fix the Otter Blocks problem?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] Customizer not recognizing page layoutThank you so much! That plugin fixed this as soon as I Activated it with its Simple setting! π
Would you be game to take one more peek and see if you think it’s caught everything?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] Customizer not recognizing page layoutHere is how it looks in Customizer, which is how the home page displays once I click update in Customizer: