csdsubscriber
Forum Replies Created
-
In my ideal world the process would be this:
(1) They click the button to purchase and the form collects Name and Email along with Credit Card info for the purchase.
(2) Stripe processes the purchase and then redirects to the Thank You page for the product if the purchase was completed.
(3) Once the purchase is confirmed by Stripe, the info originally collected in the form is used to add the person to my product’s purchasers list in GetResponse, so the appropriate Welcome and any additional autoresponders I desire can run from there.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Astra] CSS Code added through Customiozer is gone!Haha. Well the answer was yes and no. The css was still active. But I had created it before implementing my child theme. I was able to retrive the code now from the parent.
Thanks for tweaking my brain to realize this! π
Blog post day again today (Saturdays & Wednesdays). Lots of attempts over the past few days to share, but no posts old enough yet to qualify. So there is always an error message at the top of the Dashboard page that says:
Error encountered
No posts are available to share for your account. Try activating the Share more than once option or changing the minimum and maximum post age setting to widen the pool of available posts.But zero attempt to actually post the one post that should have done so. π
Okay cool. Thanks for the info. Feel free to close this one off now. π
Yes I think it was MailPoet I had read about. Can it send from the Hustle list, or does it create it’s own list instead that get’s added to just like how Hustle adds ADDITIONALLY to GetResponse?
Yes.
Okay once again today it didn’t post when it published. The blog is very new and I have it set to punish older posts that are 30 day older or more. So right now the log is filled with lots of failed attempts to publish, because it doesn’t find anything available. But when the actual new post gets published at the time I’ve set it to, Revive Social doesn’t appear to even make the attempt. π
Do I need to set something differently so it will post a new post when it posts, but otherwise wait?
At this point I think when I get time I’ll try creating a new popup instead and see how that goes. No time to chase every techy on the planet for this.
Feel free to close this thread off for now. π
I had been waiting for your reply to this question:
“But I thought I read somewhere you guys had integrated with one of them. No?”
Have you not integrated with a particular mailing program?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] Customizer not recognizing page layoutThanks. Because it was just a couple background images my chosen approach was to just clear them on the pages and save, delete them from the server, then add them back as background images while uploading them to the server again.
All fixed!
Thanks again for all your help! π
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] Customizer not recognizing page layoutSame problem with the section background image at the top of this page as well:
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] Customizer not recognizing page layoutSorry, the new URL is this:
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] Customizer not recognizing page layoutHi again,
I just migrated my website to its true destination URL and my background image has stopped showing again. I double checked and the two URLs in the general settings are set to https. The simple setting that workd before with the SSL Insecure Content Fixer is no longer rectifying the situation.
Anything else you can see that is wrong here now?
I had it finally post something this week so I’m going to keep an eye on it for a while. I’ll get back to you if it has more problems. π
Hello again!
GetReponse checked their logs and this is what they send me:
Hello,
I am contacting you in regard to the conversation you had with my colleague.
Here’s the API call we receive:
{’email’:’AAAAA@customsoftware.ca’,’dayOfCycle’:’0′,’campaign’:{‘campaignId’:’fC2wV’},’ipAddress’:’UNKNOWN’,’name’:’Kel’}
IP address needs have a strict format, i.e. it must have dots and numbers, for example: 153.19.7.1 No other special characters are
allowed (e.g. hyphens, spaces).
Please check if the error occurs still when correct format is used.Tag you’re it! π