Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    What is odd is it worked before for me. So you’re saying you see the Home and Contact links?

    I’m on an Android A52 ans using DuckDuckGo. I see it does work on Chrome on my device. So why with DuckDuckGo would this be happening?

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Okay I also just perform a test. I switched to the parent theme and pasted my css code using the Custom CSS window and clicked publish. When I checked the desired effect was absent indicating the CSS code was not present.

    Then I switched to the All Pages view and when I came back and looked the the Custom CSS window the code I had pasted was not there. So it looks like for some reason it just isn’t saving it. The result of this test was the same in both parent and child themes.

    Hope this helps you in solving “the mystery.” πŸ™‚

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Also here is the list of installed plugins. Had to figure out how to generate that. Finally realized I could just copy down the page lol.

    Accept Stripe Payments
    Activate | Delete
    Easily accept credit card payments via Stripe payment gateway in WordPress.

    Version 2.0.93 | By Tips and Tricks HQ, wptipsntricks | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Blank Slate
    Blank Slate
    Deactivate
    Provides a blank page template for use with WordPress page builders.

    Version 1.2.1 | By Aaron Reimann & Micah Wood | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Block Visibility
    Block Visibility
    Settings | Deactivate
    Provides visibility controls and scheduling functionality to all WordPress blocks.

    Version 3.7.1 | By Nick Diego | View details | Getting Started | Leave a Review
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Duplicate Page
    Duplicate Page
    Settings | Donate | Deactivate
    Duplicate Posts, Pages and Custom Posts using single click.

    Version 4.5.5 | By mndpsingh287 | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Enable Media Replace
    Enable Media Replace
    Deactivate
    Enable replacing media files by uploading a new file in the "Edit Media" section of the WordPress Media Library.

    Version 4.1.6 | By ShortPixel | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Font Awesome
    Font Awesome
    Deactivate | Settings
    The official way to use Font Awesome Free or Pro icons on your site, brought to you by the Font Awesome team.

    Version 5.1.0 | By Font Awesome | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Hustle
    Hustle
    Dashboard | Docs | Upgrade For 80% Off! | Deactivate
    Start collecting email addresses and quickly grow your mailing list with big bold pop-ups, slide-ins, widgets, or in post opt-in forms.

    Version 7.8.7 | By WPMU DEV | View details | Rate Hustle | Support | Roadmap
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Otter – Page Builder Blocks & Extensions for Gutenberg
    Otter – Page Builder Blocks & Extensions for Gutenberg
    Settings | Deactivate | Rollback to v3.0.12 | Get Otter Pro
    Create beautiful and attracting posts, pages, and landing pages with Otter – Page Builder Blocks & Extensions for Gutenberg. Otter comes with dozens of Gutenberg blocks that are all you need to build beautiful pages.

    Version 3.1.0 | By ThemeIsle | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Security Optimizer
    Security Optimizer
    Deactivate
    Security Optimizer by SiteGround is the all-in-one security solution for your WordPress website. With the carefully selected and easy to configure functions the plugin provides everything you need to secure your website and prevent a number of threats such as brute-force attacks, compromised login, data leaks and more.

    Version 1.5.7 | By SiteGround | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Simple Custom CSS and JS
    Simple Custom CSS and JS
    Settings | Deactivate
    Easily add Custom CSS or JS to your website with an awesome editor.

    Version 3.50 | By SilkyPress.com | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select SiteGround Central
    SiteGround Central
    Deactivate
    This plugin is designed to provide you with an easy start of your next WordPress project!

    Version 3.3.2 | By SiteGround | View details | Check for updates
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Speed Optimizer
    Speed Optimizer
    Deactivate
    This plugin will link your WordPress application with all the performance optimizations provided by SiteGround

    Version 7.7.2 | By SiteGround | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select SSL Insecure Content Fixer
    SSL Insecure Content Fixer
    Settings | Deactivate
    Clean up WordPress website HTTPS insecure content

    Version 2.7.2 | By WebAware | View details | SSL Tests | Instructions | Get help | Rating | Translate | Donate
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Starter Sites & Templates by Neve
    Starter Sites & Templates by Neve
    Activate | Delete
    This plugin gives you access to 100+ templates and ready-to-use starter sites. Neve theme is used for all the designs.

    Version 1.2.23 | By Themeisle | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select Ultimate Blocks
    Ultimate Blocks
    Add-Ons | Opt In | Deactivate
    Custom Blocks for Bloggers and Marketers. Create Better Content With Gutenberg.

    Version 3.3.6 | By Ultimate Blocks | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select WordPress Importer
    WordPress Importer
    Deactivate
    Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags and more from a WordPress export file.

    Version 0.8.4 | By wordpressdotorg | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select WPConsent
    WPConsent
    Get WPConsent Pro | Dashboard | Deactivate
    Improve your WordPress website privacy compliance. Custom cookie banner, website scanner, automatic script blocking, and easy cookie configuration.

    Version 1.0.9 | By WPConsent | View details
    Enable auto-updates
    Select WPForms Lite
    WPForms Lite
    Get WPForms Pro | Settings | Docs | Deactivate
    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Apologies for the cache issue. At first I didn’t notice that request, then when I did I didn’t know how to do it. I figured how to clear it today, and that did not solve the problem.

    I’ll work through some of the other things you suggested and get back to you when I can.

    I appreciate the effort you’re making to sleuth this. The WordPress plugin game is far from as straight forward as it can appear to the uninitiated.

    I have another plugin that has worked for years on one of my sites and has now become partially malfunctional. Ugh!

    Endless things to chase when all I want to be doing is have things run, so I can go about my business lol!

    Back to you when I can… πŸ™‚

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Apologies. I didn’t think through what you were really aiming for. Thought you just wanted to see my settings around the input area.

    Here you go:

    https://strategicbecoming.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/07/CSS-Sample.jpg

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    The site is https://strategicbecoming.com. Not I don’t currently have any code in the SimpleCSS “file.”

    Is there a way to attach the image here I’m missing?

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    I’m using the Neve theme. The child theme does not have a header.php file.

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Possible progress. I turned of the All In One SEO plugin and things to be moving quite a bit faster. Also saw lookups work quicker and link assignment to work as expected.

    I’ll leave this open until I’ve been able to do more testing over the next few weeks. I’ll report back what I find.

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    The parent theme has the following line in its header.php file:

    <?php wp_head(); ?>

    Searching the page source I did not find any of my CSS present.

    Any other thoughts?

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Thank you for this! I’ll explore that when I have time now.

    I’ll close this one off and return if after doing so, my linking issue continues.

    Regards!

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Thanks for all the extra info you’ve provided. I will check out these additional resources. πŸ™‚

    I’ll close this one off for now.

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Will do! πŸ™‚

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Right now I’m finding my site with this theme is experiencing major speed issues in the admin environment. I’m wondering if that could be the precursor to this anomaly. So I’m thinking I may need to pursue that first and get to the bottom of it.

    Any recommendations on how to chase the speed issue down?

    Thread Starter csdsubscriber

    (@csdsubscriber)

    Yes I’m aware of Woo and other plugins that integrate with Stripe. I’m attracted to yours because of its inherent simplicity. Often I find less is more. πŸ™‚

    Any reason you’ve integrated with all these other email providers and not GetResponse? It is one of the major players, and a direct competitor to the ones you’ve already integrated with.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)