csdsubscriber
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [URL Params] Set Button URL based on query parameters?Thanks for your reply. I’ve already worked out a different solution. π
I don’t see how to “hide a block unless a particular query parameter is present.”
In other words, hide it unless param is on the url like so:
Hide the block for this: https://mydomain.com/pagename
Show the block for this: https://mydomeing.com/pagename/?param=123
Doable? What would I set in these three available querystring criteria choices?
Could be because I’m trying to embed it in an existing popup that already submits normally to my GetResponse. What I was hoping was to be able to hide your form elements if there is a query string, and show yours if there is none.
Yes initially I moved toward that. Ultimately I ended up coding a shortcode that sets the values of the button based on the query parameter.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Code Snippets] Where do I find the shortcode for my snippetDone! Thanks again! π
I tried to embed a form adding a shortcode in the Content area. Is just showed the shortcode as text. Is there something special needed to get the form to display?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Code Snippets] Where do I find the shortcode for my snippetNever mind I figured it out. Thank you! π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Code Snippets] Where do I find the shortcode for my snippetThanks for your reply. I saw a video showing the shortcode being generated below the code window. No more then?
How would this wrapper code you’ve described get “registered?”
Yes parameters will work fine. Just one for a give page.
Given that can you share with me how I would implement a solution based on the examples I gave, replacing the permalink approach with a parameter for the ending different values?
Came here to respond to a reply I received via email, but I don’t see that reply here. Anyway, let me describe the scenerios I’m after.
I’d like to be able to receive to the same page different parameters like so:
https://mydomain.com/mywebpage
https://mydomain.com/mywebpage/123
https://mydomain.com/mywebpage/234
https://mydomain.com/mywebpage/345Based on these I’d like to do two things. One is aim a text link to different urls based on the received parameter. The second is to set the URL a button clicks through to also to different urls.
So for the first scenario it might be like this:
https://mydomain.com/apage
123 = https://somedomain.com/somepage
234 = https://someotherdomain/anotherpage
345 = https://yetanotherdomain/yetanotherpage
Will want to be able to do that same for a button, either a Gutenburg button or HTML based if I must.Is there a link that would show me how to do these. Or could someone provide me with a response that shows how?
I just went in and forced the post to publish. When I checked the Revive Social log it showed that the post was pushed out to Facebook, but the log showed a time that is a half hour earlier.
As I say the Word Press Settings page seems to show the correct time. Not sure how to sleuth this…Gotcha. I’ve deleted and replaced the Facebook connection again now. I’ll se what it does on Saturday.
What does “checking by default” mean?
Not sure why this has been marked as resoved because it certainly isn’t.
I have a site I’ve used this on for 8+ years without a hitch. Now only old post push out to Facebook. New posts no longer do when the site publishes them.
I have a new site that is doing the same thing. Old posts push out to Facebook, but when the site publishes a new post? Nada.
Any help to get to the bottom of this???
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] Mobile Hamburger Menu No responseVery bizarre. Appreciate you testing this. I guess I’ll wrack this up to a “just lucky me” problem and leave it at that. At least it sounds like most of the world will see it, so that’s good.
Closing this thread off now…