CoFOX
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Job Manager] WP JOBS Manager Application Crashes websiteI think I have narrowed the issue to godaddy blocking docx files. Is there a way to stop users from adding docx files? From the source of the page I can see it generates the docx as an allowed file type. Does anyone know which file to edit to change that?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Job Manager] WP JOBS Manager Application Crashes websiteThere is no way to disallow file type from the settings from what I see. I don’t see how a theme could block the upload of specific file type. I have looked through functions file and I don’t see anything that might cause this.
The cause for me was result of how the host was caching files not any issue with the plugin.
Yes I have 5.0.37. Now that you say that I have been having possible caching issues. Its very possible its something on my side. I will talk to the host. Its a wordpress tailored hosting they may be doing something weird on their end. That css solved it. Thank you.
Forum: Your WordPress
In reply to: www.thezahir.co.uk – University Lit Magazine on WordPressBreaks at 800 x 600
Forum: Your WordPress
In reply to: College newspaper site powered by WPHeres my attempt at a newspaper site doesn’t look as good though because I’m not finished yet
http://thespectrum.freehostia.com no wwwForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Character php errorsOpposite of what host said. They said it was the script
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Character php errorsAny Help?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Menu problem with IEIts going to be hard to help without like to your site to see for ourselves
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Strange login problemπ I think you messed up your site url in the options section you will have to go in phpmyadmin and change that. Click wp_options table on side. Then browse and siteurl at top I think make the corrects then hit go. Well at least that what happen to me.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [NEW PLUGIN] Democracy AJAX PollIm having some problems with this plugin could someone help plz. http://tecoyosturrup.freehostia.com/wordpress/index.php
If u look at the poll in ie u could see some extra space between the democracy i can’t figure out why this is happening I’ve tryed #dem…. {margin:0;} but that doesn’t work.