CoFOX
Forum Replies Created
-
Actually it seems to do that once 4 or more are added so I guess that is fine. If there is a way to stop it though please let me know.
Thank you that seems to partially work.
One issue I am having is https://herappeal.com/product-category/lifestyle/
The price of the products change on the category pages is there anyway to stop that.
The price is correct on the single product page.I am on WordPress 5.7, php 7.4.12, mysql 10.3
The error started appearing in the logs after I switching hosting companies and servers.
There does not seem to be any easy to spot trigger. The errors just appear in the log randomly every few minutes. It does not seem to be caused by visiting the page or interacting with the accept button.Tried that but still seem to be getting that error.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Query Monitor] Activate loggingI’m guessing this is not really possible with QM?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Query Monitor] Activate loggingI am getting these short random 1-5 minute crashes on my website. It seems to happen only when the writers and creating, editing posts. I am trying to see if the log will pickup which plugin or query is causing it. It happens maybe once twice a week at random.
I am referring to after the posts has been scheduled and published.
Visiting https://wordpress.com/posts/ and sharing it manually from there not directly from website.I have a question. Can you manually share posts via wordpress.com to social media
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Fatal Errorsok thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Fatal ErrorsIts not only that function its others as well.
Call to undefined function wp_embed_register_handler() in /home/wp_zzzzz/xxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/shortcodes/gist.php:23
Call to undefined function wp_embed_register_handler() in /home/wp_zzzzz/xxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/shortcodes/medium.php:1
Call to undefined function wp_oembed_add_provider() in /home/wp_zzzzz/xxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/shortcodes/getty.php:26
Call to undefined function Automattic\\Jetpack\\Extensions\\jetpack_register_block() in /home/wp_zzzzz/xxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/extensions/blocks/tiled-gallery/tiled-gallery.php:34Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Fatal ErrorsIt is in the link field in op
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Fatal Errorsok thank you
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Fatal ErrorsThis the site and php version
PHP 7.3.11
- This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Jan Dembowski.
Never mind I got it to work
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Cant connect to FacebookIs there any time-line on when this will be fixed