CoFOX
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] TTL or Auto purge don’t seem to be working.I disabled Hostinger Object Cache and it seems like the cache is working. However doesn’t hostinger object cache use Litespeed? https://www.hostinger.com/support/6099689-how-to-manage-object-cache-for-wordpress-websites-at-hostinger/
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] TTL or Auto purge don’t seem to be working.Unfortunately auto publish doesn’t work for me. The only thing I found that actually clears cache is to purge all manually using Lightspeed cache in wordpress dashboard. And also use the “clear cache” button in Hostinger hpanel also clears the cache https://www.hostinger.com/support/wp-content/uploads/sites/55/2026/06/hostinger-web-cloud-cache.png. Clicking the no cache preview also still shows the old content.
Hostinger hpanel also has a built in automatic purge but this does not work either https://www.hostinger.com/support/6215624-how-to-use-cache-manager-at-hostinger/Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] TTL or Auto purge don’t seem to be working.HI this is the report number I got – NCCMIPMW
Is it safe to post the log here or is that sent in the request.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] TTL or Auto purge don’t seem to be working.I don’t actually see a Logs sub menu in Toolbox. I do see Debug Settings Submenu.
Then an option called Debug Log that can be turned on. Is this what you are referring too.I have cleared all caches, added sitemap but google absolutely refuses to index the website at all.
I think working on a new site and new domain for a month with on is not a good idea.It feels like what happens if you add this on a new site. It takes forever for google to recrawl the website if you leave it on long enough. Google seems to cache the page and refuses to clear it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Estatik Real Estate Plugin] Blurry images on mobileMaybe you have some plugin that is messing with images. WP-Rocket?
also not really a developer for this plugin
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Estatik Real Estate Plugin] Blurry images on mobileMaybe try switching to one of the other Default layout for single listing pages.
This is under Settings and then listings. Try With Tiled Gallery.I Order Month Set as the first option in Group by. It however just shows each order and the month and as a number
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [OceanWP] Menu Cart ProblemMay I ask what setting did you change to fix this?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [XML Sitemap Generator for Google] Plugin removed from repository@fmosse Did you also find mplugin.php files in your plugin directory?
I must be doing something wrong. It doesn’t seem to be working. Can you have a look at this any help is appreciated
// Create our custom Publicize message function jeherve_cust_pub_message() { $post = get_post(); // Grab the first category of your post if ( !empty( $post ) ) $authors = get_the_author_meta( $post->ID ); if ( !empty( $authors ) ) { $previous_cust = get_post_meta( $post->ID, '_wpas_mess', true ); $custom_message = $authors[0]->display_name . ' ' . $previous_cust; update_post_meta( $post->ID, '_wpas_mess', $custom_message ); } } // Save that message function jeherve_cust_pub_message_save() { add_action( 'save_post', 'jeherve_cust_pub_message', 21 ); } add_action( 'publish_post', 'jeherve_cust_pub_message_save' );This is the code for the embed
[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/embed/live_stream?channel=UClSXaN8uykCgtvwlgeWBltw%5B/embedyt%5D
I don’t have access to my clients channel right now. Shouldn’t it automatically choose the latest schedule stream? Is there a way to have it show the latest live video if there is no current live stream.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Discount Rules for WooCommerce] Discount sets of 2That did not work unfortunately. If I buy 3 of the product. It will still give $5 discount to the 3rd product. I am trying to get it so only gives that discount on even amounts of the products. So buy 2 get $5 off buy 4 get $10 off etc etc.
I am guessing this is not possible?
I don’t see that but everything is fine how it is now.
Thank you for the help