Chris Huff
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Generated image size too bigContact me via my website. Maybe we can work something out.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Bug Found & FixedGlad to hear it. Thanks again and God bless.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Generated image size too bigWanted to let you know that I updated the pro version this morning to include the ability to adjust image quality.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Bug Found & FixedStrange, I can’t duplicate many of the errors you received. But I did implement your first fix and move the add_option lines to before the main function, which should assure that all of the settings are set. I’ll release this update today.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Generated image size too bigGlad to hear you like the plugin!
The PRO version includes a bulk image generator for previous posts, and will soon include a setting to reduce the quality as well. Check it out: http://designsbychris.com/auto-featured-image-from-title/
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Bug Found & FixedHey, thanks a bunch. Greatly appreciate the feedback and work on it to make it even better! I’ll include these fixes in an update, hopefully tomorrow.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Great plugin ,,,Hi, I thought I would let you know that I created a PRO version of my plugin which includes the ability to generate featured images for all previous pages and posts with the click of a button. If you’re still interested in that feature, you can take a look at it on my website: http://designsbychris.com/auto-featured-image-from-title/
Yes, that’s right. If there is a featured image set, then this will not overwrite it. But if it doesn’t have one, this plugin will generate an image with text from the post title. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Great plugin ,,,Hey, just wanted to let you know that I just implemented one of your suggestions: to give the option of using the excerpt rather than the post title.
I haven’t forgotten about your other suggestions, and hopefully I’ll be able to devote some more time to this plugin soon.
In the mean time, check it out and let me know what you think.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Upload/Add more photos and fonts?Thanks for the suggestions. Yeah, it would definitely be possible to implement that sort of thing. Hopefully I’ll get some time to work on the plugin a bit in the next few weeks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Upload/Add more photos and fonts?These are features I’d like to include in a premium version of the plugin that I’ve yet to start working on as I’ve been caught up with other things. But I could probably be persuaded to work on them if there is enough interest.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Great plugin ,,,Yes, I’d be willing to do that. You can find the donate link under my name on the description page for my plugin here at WordPress.org. I could start working on these features in about a week, when I get home after the holidays.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Auto Featured Image from Title] Great plugin ,,,Thanks for the feedback! I love hearing from people who are finding the plugin useful.
Unfortunately, these are not currently features of the plugin. I was planning on incorporating at least a couple of these features in the future (namely, using a random background image and generating images for all older posts with the click of a button), but I don’t have a schedule for this update yet, and may end up releasing it as a PRO version of the plugin if there is enough interest.
I might be persuaded/motivated to work on these features if I start to receive donations, but I’m sorry that I don’t currently have the time to develop new features apart from that.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [GD bbPress Attachments] Any way to select the order of uploaded attachments?I started poking around in the code and found it. I’m not sure if it fixes the issue if you add additional images in the post, but it does fix the reverse order of attachments.
Find the file gd-bbpress-attachments/code/attachments/front.php
Find the following code (should be on line 198)
$attachments = d4p_get_post_attachments($id);Insert this code on a new line after it
$attachments = array_reverse($attachments);Works for me! Hope this helps.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [GD bbPress Attachments] Any way to select the order of uploaded attachments?Have you figured this out yet? I’m wanting to do the same thing. It appears to me that when I attach images, they appear in reverse order of how they were selected. Are you saying that they just appear randomly?