WP vtiger plugin is a simple, advanced, easy to setup vtiger wordpress plugin as replacement of vtiger web form feature.
Note: WP Tiger is merged into WP Leads Builder for any CRM plugin along with wordpress vtiger, Zoho, Salesforce, Sugar CRM integration features. To upgrade for Leads Builder For CRM Pro CRM Leads Generator now supports Vtiger CRM, Sales force, Zoho CRM and SugarCRM.
User can create, edit, update and manage unlimited web forms as short codes using wordpress vtiger crm lead capture plugin, which can be used to capture leads. No html code or visible Public ID in source like vtiger html web forms. Instead WP Tiger works with API integration and produce short codes which can be used anywhere in post, page, custom posts, even sidebar, widgets and popups. Added to this Captcha security available to avoid spamming. In addition, no mapping or Webform Reference Field matching required. Just directly pull out whole field set from selected Vtiger Module and configure their behavior, label etc., from an easy to setup user interface.
In total, it helps to generate a webforms via user-friendly crm wordpress leads plugin interface, which in turn used as a contact form to convert your traffic/visitors as high potential leads to VTiger CRM.
- No HTML or visible public ids
- Generated as dynamic shortcodes, used anywhere in post, page, custom posts, even sidebar, widgets and popups.
- No Manual Work, allows you to update multiple form elements by editing single shortcode
- Simple Setup, pull fields from Vtiger CRM modules
- User friendly UI, edit and update form elements from one place.
- More Options like assign a form to one of the available Vtiger user
- WordPress vtiger crm lead capture plugin dynamically generate web forms directly from vtiger module fields
- Easy Manageable, plug and play model via API integration
- Generate vtiger wordpress form with or without web forms.
- Supports Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Use vtiger wordpress plugin forms in Page, Post, popups, optins or Widgets.
- Captures potential leads to Vtiger CRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM and Salesforce.
- Redirects User to the desired page after form submission.
- Notification on success or failure of lead capture.
- vtiger plugins convert new Users as your CRM leads.
NOTE: Vtiger wordpress integration (WP Tiger) is now merged with CRM WordPress Leads Plugin. Installing this plugin migrates to our latest https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-leads-builder-any-crm/
Other Useful Plugins & Addons By Smackcoders
To Import and Export WordPress Data as CSV or XML
and for premium version of the plugin, you can get it here
The Leads Builder for WordPress to capture your webforms as leads to one of the top ranking open source CRM, install the WordPress Lead Form Data Collection to CRM Plugin. Install one of the CRM of your choice with the additional add-ons listed below and keep both parent plugin and CRM addon activated.
* Zoho CRM & Zoho CRM Plus
To know more about the premium bundled version, visit WordPress Lead Form Data Collection to CRM with unlimited features
To upgrade for Leads Builder For CRM Pro
- First, install CRM WordPress Leads
- Then Extract the wp-tiger.zip in wordpress/wp-content/plugins using FTP or through plugin install in wp-admin.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress plugin list.
1) How to create form with Contact Form 7?
- Enable the Contact Form 7 in CRM configuration under Form Type.
- In CRM Forms menu select the required fields and Save.
- The shortcode with selected fields will be created in Contact Form 7.
- Place the shortcode in Post, Page or Widget.
2) Why I’m not able to submit the form created with Contact form?
- After generating the shortcode for Contact form.
- Go to Contact >> Contact Forms >> Edit view of the shortcode.
- In Mail menu, configure all the settings and save.
- If the mail is not configured the form will trigger an error message stating ‘Submission failed’.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Vtiger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Vtiger” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 6.0.2
- Added: Edit Option for Thirdparty forms
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.7
- Modified: Activated addon slug.
- Added: WP CSRF Protection
- Added: Leads Builder Pro Banner
- Added: Sync WordPress users as Leads into the Vtiger CRM
- WordPress 5.3.2 compatibility tested.
- WordPress 4.8.1 compatibility tested.
- Smooth auto migration script Removed
- Added a addon support
- Easy to switch auto migration script added to get new wp-leads-builder-for-any-crm
- Added: Upto WordPress 4.8 compatibility was tested.
- Added: WordPress 4.5 compatibility was checked.
- Migration script added to get new wp-leads-builder-for-any-crm
- Features moved to new combined plugin Leads Builder For Any CRM
- Added: Debug mode enable/disable options.
- Modified: Menu order changes.
- Report Bugs fixed
- Improved UI to add usability
- Compatible with wp 3.9.1
- Security measures added on handling VtigerCRM credentials
- vtiger6 support added
- Hard reference issue fixed.
- 3.6.1 compatibility updates.
- Important Bug fixes to avoid function redeclare conflict issue with other plugin.
- 3.6.1 compatibility updates.
- UI issues solved.
- Installation method changed
- 25% coupon added for WordPress Community Members
- User Interface changes and improvements
- code optimizations
- Compatibility test for 3.5.2
- Fixed the Java script Errors.
- Updated to WordPress-3.5.1 compatibility.
- Plugin icon added.
- Added more details in read me.
- Added donate button.
- Css issue fixed.
- Capture WP members to VtigerCRM contacts
- Major usability changes and updates to ease the over all process
- Important security issue fixed.
- Widget Design issue fixed.
- Updated post method type.
- No need to configure success / failure urls in VtigerCRM.
- Added success / failure messages in WP itself.
This is the basic version. Tested and found works well without any issues.