WP Leads Builder For CRM enables to capture Leads from WordPress to your CRM. It works with Zoho CRM, Zoho CRM Plus, Salesforce, Freshsales, Vtiger CRM, SuiteCRM & SugarCRM. You can push data collected using a form embedded into your WordPress site. You can also enable workflow to sync your WordPress users to your CRM as Contact. The created shortcode can be placed in a Post, Page or a Widget.
Please show your support for WP Leads Builder For CRM by giving it a rating 🙂
- Generate forms with or without 3rd party web form.
- Supports Contact Form 7 and Ultimate Member plugin.
- Embed forms in Page, Post or Widgets to capture CRM Lead.
- Captures potential leads to Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Zoho CRM Plus, Freshsales, SuiteCRM, Vtiger CRM and SugarCRM.
- Redirects User to desired page after successful form submission.
- Notification on success or failure of Lead capture.
- Converts new Users as your CRM Contact.
Leads Builder For Any CRM PRO
Leads Builder for Any CRM PRO has all the features of Leads Builder for CRM. In addition, You can Sync WordPress Users and the data collected from forms either as Contacts or leads. It will also help you sync already existing users of WordPress with a One time sync as Leads or Contacts. The additional custom fields created with the MemberPress, WP-Members and ACF custom fields under the WordPress Users module can also be synced with the leads and contacts module of your CRM.
- Send checkout information & abandon cart customer as your CRM Lead.
- WooCommerce insight with information on your visitors WooCommerce journey in your website.
Highlighted features of Pro
- Supports WooCommerce addon and syncs the data from checkout as your CRM Lead and Contact.
- Supports third party Form builders Ninja Form, Gravity Form and Contact Form 7.
- Sync fields created with MemberPress, WP-Members and ACF custom fields under Users.
- Convert the Users as potential Leads or Contacts of CRM.
- Sync existing Users as well as newly registering Users.
- Create, Update or Skip option to handle duplicates.
- Google Captcha to avoid Spam.
- Any number of forms can be created and managed.
To upgrade for Leads Builder For Any CRM Pro
Learn more about our plugin in Pro documentation and Free documentation
You can also try our FREE Helpdesk Integration, Captures support threads from WordPress to Freshdesk, Zendesk and ZohoSupport.
Get to know about other WordPress addons and latest product update news in our Blogs
Leads Builder For CRM can be installed in usual 3 methods
I. For simple general way to install
- Go to Plugins → Add New → Upload
- Browse and Upload the downloaded zip file
- Activate the plugin.
II. For familiar FTP users
- Extract the plugin zip
- Upload plugin zip to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins → Active
III. Straight from WordPress Admin
- Go to plugins → Add New
- Search for WP Leads Builder Any CRM
- Click Install Now → Activate
1) How to create form with Contact Form 7?
- Enable the Contact Form 7 in CRM configuration under Form Type.
- In CRM Forms menu select the required fields and Save.
- The shortcode with selected fields will be created in Contact Form 7.
- Place the shortcode in Post, Page or Widget.
2) Why I’m not able to submit the form created with Contact form?
- After generating the shortcode for Contact form.
- Go to Contact → Contact Forms → Edit view of the shortcode.
- In Mail menu, configure all the settings and save.
- If the mail is not configured the form will trigger an error message stating ‘Submission failed’.
Had an issue with plugin activation but their support was awesome and solved the problem immediately. So i was able to use the plugin almost right after issue ticket was created.
Plugged with Zoho-CRM for User sync purposes, some issues on my side but all resolved with a good support really active and reactive !
Listening for new features, even when they are made by a customer like me !
You definitely don’t need this for zoho and probably not for others. Zoho allows you to create an embed code you can inject on any page to create a form. If I figured it out anyone can. Mostly likely other crms so something similar so what do you need this for? You don’t! And the forms look ugly and don’t support recaptcha or captcha. And please don’t think buying pro is any better. Its not. And these people have the worst refund policy so you won’t get your money back when you find out it sucks.
Thanks to the persistent, brain-storming of support I got the WP Leads to pull into Zoho CRM – thanks guys!
Great piece of work. I love it very much. Staff are also very helpful when i needed help.
Upgraded to the Pro version to use our own CF7 forms and it worked like a charm. Ran into a small issue at the beginning with Zoho but their support staff quickly fixed the issue and we have been up and running ever since.
Contributors & Developers
“CRM WordPress Leads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: Ultimate Member support
- Improved: New User Interface
- Removed: SkinnyMVC Framework
- Added: Salesforce CRM Integration
- Modified: Field alignments in Post and Widget Form
- Fixed: Zoho CRM Authentication issue
- Fixed: Issues with URL redirection for logged out users
- Added: Support for Zoho CRM Plus
- Removed: Salesforce support because of deprecated API
- Added: Integration for Suite CRM.
- Added: WordPress 4.6.1 compatibility.
- Fixed: CF7 creation with the CRM fields in “Apply Form Options”.
- Added: WordPress 4.6 compatibility (Tested).
- Added: Integration for Freshsales CRM
- Added: Compatibility up to WordPress 4.5.3.
- Modified: User Interface.
- Added: Two Factor Authentication(TFA) support for Zoho CRM.
- Fixed: Form fields reorder issue.
- Fixed: URL validation issue.
- Fixed: 502 Bad Gateway issue.
- Added: Compatible up to 4.2.2
- Modified: User interface, menus and functionality groupings.
- Fixed: Zoho CRM authentication issue.
- Fixed: URL redirection issue.
- Fixed: Blank admin page.
- Added: Contact Form 7 plugin support.
- Added: Bulk actions to perform enable/disable field and update order in form builder.
- Display CRM Type,Module Type and Shortcode in form builder page.
- Added: Pro promo links.
- Modified: User interface similar to PRO
- Modified: Moved form builder to manage shortcode link from menu.
- Fixed: Unwanted warning.
- Fixed: Email option for Zoho CRM
- Removed: Form Type drop down from Form Options.
- Migration script from wp tiger, wp sugar free, wp zoho free plugins
- Added: Debug mode enable / disable option in settings module.
- Added: Menu order to avoid blank screen.
Initial combined release version of wp tiger, wp zoho free and wp sugar free plugin