The Exec-PHP plugin executes PHP code in posts, pages and text widgets.
- Executes PHP code in the excerpt and the content portion of your posts and pages
- Configurable execution of PHP code in text widgets (for WordPress 2.2 or higher)
- Write PHP code in familiar syntax, eg.
<?php ... ?>
- Works in your newsfeeds
- Information about which users are allowed to execute PHP with the current security settings (for WordPress 2.1 or higher)
- Configurable user warnings for inappropriate blog and user settings (for WordPress 2.1 or higher)
- Restrict execution of PHP code in posts and pages to certain users by using roles and capabilities
- Update notifications through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress if a new version of the Exec-PHP plugin is available (for WordPress 2.3 or higher)
- Internationalization support (english and german included, many more available)
- Comes with documentation
For support and further information about the Exec-PHP plugin see the plugins homepage at http://bluesome.net/post/2005/08/18/50/.