zsuzsa
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: disable comments static front pagethanks! but i’m such a novice – where do i find that?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: Portfolio Slideshow] Don’t exactly get how to use the pluginHey Dalton-
Finally got on again. Sorry, I’m a total newbie.
Ok, yes, put the slideshow/portfolio where it should be – but still only have Prev | Next on my page. What am I doing wrong?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: Portfolio Slideshow] Don’t exactly get how to use the pluginThanks! Maybe this is very obvious to you, but now WordPress.org won’t even let me log into my account!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: Portfolio Slideshow] Don’t exactly get how to use the pluginHi Dalton-
I’ve done all that – can you tell me how YOU upload the images to the post in the “standard” way?
All I get is “Prev | Next”
Thanks,
z.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: Portfolio Slideshow] Don’t exactly get how to use the plugininstallation instructions (made a screen-grab of it) – but having the same prob.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: Portfolio Slideshow] Don’t exactly get how to use the pluginEXACTLY the same question as Apurv. I’m a very newbie, have been on the phone with my host for hours – and we couldn’t figure it out!
I followed all the directions from the
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)