whitehart
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: custom password resetThanks for your reply I have looked at the plugin but it doesn’t quite do what I am looking for. I want the users to click the link in the email sent from the other site and be sent to a page on my site where they can enter their username and reset their password without having to receive another email.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Dashboard CSS not loadinghi
Can anyone help I am having the same problem if I go to the dashboard I just get a blank page? Everything else works. So I can go to other places on the menu but I can not see the Dashboard. This happened a couple of weeks ago for me as well. any ideas what may be causing it?
Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Import and export users and customers] Password generated not workingI am also having the problem with passwords not working from this plug in is there any thoughts on what may be causing this? I have changed nothing recently except updated the
pug in
thanksForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Gravity Forms Directory] restricting days in date pickerForgot to say I am using gravity forms
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Import and export users and customers] Email not being receivedHi would updating the plugin reset the “sent from” address in the email settings. This seems to have defaulted to the word press setting rather than the one I put in ?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Theme My Login] Lost Password – reset link appears to be invalidhi I have a similar error when trying to reset the password the email link goes to a page which says ” password reset link failed”
does anyone have any answers ?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Uncanny Toolkit for LearnDash] password reset not workinghi I think we have this sorted now thank