wgator
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi Dan,
I figure it out.I added “customfield” to the “wp_WPPortfolio_websites” table using phpMyAdmin. I placed it in between “specificpage” and “siteadded” with following details:
Field: customfield
Type: varchar(150)
Collation: utf8_general_ci
Attributes: (blank)
Null: NULL
Extra: (blank)Everything is working fine…
Thanks
Hi Dan,
To be honest I don’t know…I just did the automatic upgrade today. However, I had this issue for a while now. I was hopping that the upgrade will fix it.When I opened the file you mentioned it said Ver. 1.27 (this is after today’s upgrade). Then, I went ahead and changed the file accordingly but still did not work.
The front-end of the plugin works great. The problem is that it won’t allow me to add or edit websites in the portfolio.
Thank you for the quick response,
Walter
Stopha,
Can you post the step you did to resolve this issue in the db (what table, field properties?). I followed Dan’s steps but they they did not work.