weiluri
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Order By] Activation errorHi Chris,
Thank you for the donation!
I hope to implement your idea soon, in the next version.Regards,
UriForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Order By] Activation errorHi Chris,
I’m very happy it is working and suit you.
I added a Paypal donation link to the donation link of the plugin page (on the right, below the rating box).
A donation will warm my heart! πAs for your question\request, I think I’ll do it soon before any other ideas. It is relatively simple and seems very useful.
I don’t know if you are familiar with WordPress programming but if you want to try to bypass the plugin settings, you can add a pre_get_post action to your functions.php file and time it to run late so it will override the order settings my plugin does.
Thank you for your patience, glad it worked out at last.
btw: I’ll appreciate if you rate it on the plugin page πUri
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Order By] Activation errorHi Chris,
Uploaded a fix. please update to the new version.
Please tell me if everything is ok.
Thanks for your patience.Uri
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Order By] Activation errorHi CG,
I think i see the problem.
I’ll upload another update tonight or tomorrow.Uri
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Order By] Activation errorHi,
I’ll check it soon and fix it.
please check the forum on the next few days again.
thanks for the post.Uri
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Order By] no posts are shown when plugin active and configuredHi,
Good ideas, thanks! I’ll implement them in the next versions.
Btw, you can always choose the first option of order, which is WordPress default.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Order By] no posts are shown when plugin active and configuredHi,
It seems to be a bug in that version and i fixed it.
Please try to update to 1.2.2 i’ve just uploaded, and see if it is ok now.
If something is still not working properly i’m here..:)Not sure i understood what you mean by “<don’t order by plugin> option”.?
Uri
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Order By] no posts are shown when plugin active and configuredHi,
Thanks for your post. I’ll take a look on this issue and get back to you soon.
Uri
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Order By] Fatal errorHi,
I just uploaded a new version that i think fix this bug.
please download ver 1.1 and try again. if it is still not working, you are welcome to send me a link to your admin and i’ll check it from there.
thank you for your patience,
Uriworks! thank you very much!
it’s a pity i can’t do it with the openStreetMap because this map looks very nice. but it’s also ok like that.
thank you,
UriForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Flexible Map] localize language of directions text ?thank you Ross!
this is exactly what i needed.
i join to wongkasep, your support is excellent!
i’ll give your plugin 5 stars….:))
uriForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Flexible Map] blank mapHey Ross,
it is working!
thank you very much.
i have some other question about the language of the map.
i want to display the map and the directions description in english and it is automaticlay in hebrew now.
is there any setting i can do with the plugin to do it?
thank you,
uriForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Flexible Map] blank mapHi Ross,
i did manage to improve it by your advice to another post i saw in this forum, and i’ve changed the style.css file a little. i’ve added :
.js_active #main img {
visibility: visible !important;
}
which made the map shown but still it doesn’t look good.
there is some shadow image on the map when clicking on the marker:
http://www.galiltour.tk/wp-content/themes/shadow.bmpif you have any idea how to solve this i’ll be very happy.
thank you,
uri