valexv84
Forum Replies Created
-
So after I changed the file I received an email from Bluehost support that they changed some things and fixed the issues so I am not sure if it was the file change ot Bluehost changes that has it working again. They said the issue was with the cache and zenfolio connection, they purged the cache and resaved the zenfolio connection settings and it worked after that.
Same host, using Bluehost aswell. I uploaded and tested, the plugin now works on Bluehost. However, I also tested the same theme I am using on 000webhost free hosting space and it did worked there before the new coding.
Host support is asking if there are any particular server requirements that have to be enabled on the server end? They have been looking into the issue, tried different options and changes without any success. Thanks.
Mine stopped working sometime between Aug 14 and Sept 19, It worked on one post and when creating the newest blog post I notice it stopped. The only thing I could think that changed between each post was a WordPress update. I did try having the default user settings and not set, both result in the same error.
At first, they said checke theme and your plugin, told them they are both up to daye and testing on another install of WordPress with same result. They are asking if there need to be any changes done to the plugin settings to fix this so that I could check on the server end?
Here’s the screenshot of what yours looked like when it was down, look like it’s back up now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UveqtnPEnA5qeSzwF_PsoaidGI831GAT/view?usp=sharing
@sayontan I am now seeing the “error” for group type on your demo page in your documentation too.
I was wondering if it was another plugin, thats why I installed the plugin on another site that doesn’t use the same themes/plugins and same result. I check with the host to see if there is anything. Thanks.
Yes, I see all the galleries when using the builder interface. The article I did last month worked at that time but now all of them are resulting in the error. Thanks for your help @sayontan
@sayontan
I tried one with shortcode and one with the new builtin option and neither are working for me. Here’s the shortcode.[photonic type=’zenfolio’ view=’photosets’ object_id=’p735484217′ photoset_type=’Gallery’ layout=’square’ caption=’title’ thumb_size=’10’ main_size=’5′ columns=’6′ limit=’50’ ]