ulises2010
Forum Replies Created
-
I’m sorry, but I only have an spanish version, but is the message when you try to login and you still don’t verify it. The message say something like:
“Your account is waiting for your mail verification”
I’m so sorry, I don’t see the message
This is the screenshot with the message I want to modify
- This reply was modified 5 years ago by ulises2010.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] Home if no translateNo, I don’t find any solution…. I finally redirect all the pages to the home 🙁
Do you see the image?
What formating? I don’t understand, but I paste an img of the edit page
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2158748/89bdefbe3aff270bdbe6abdd5aea589e
Thanks a lot for your help
Ok, I understand you can’t help me, but the site have many users and deppedns completly from the plugings, deactivate it create a big problem and I’m afraid maybe after deactivate some ot them don’t work ok, or lost his configuration and settings…. the same for the theme… I don’t now what I can do, but I have to find other solution.
For me is impossible deactivated all the plugings… my page need it.
I don’t install any new pluging but it’s true, 18 days ago, in the page, updated all the plugings… maybe the conflict is with one updated… yours or of other one…. do you thing is possible to find the one do it without deactivated?
No, for me is ok the eventos page as event page, but I need a customize agenda page wiht this short code.
Yes, I’m full administrator adn can’t see the categories… I attach a image
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2140417/2b8a74b6fbf7103f52194d31014fa5ee
I see too, I don’t have category menu as you show here
http://d1mkunav5pg7l3.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/categories-manage-300×250.png
although I have activated in the settings:
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2136319/f0b2f22f78f50c0ca35410709093336d
I only see this in excrept
CONTENTS
It’s no showed.. but the image is here
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2128971/c09a093488d77a0efc693b6670d5a2b1
Sorry but I’m not sure where it is…
I have this
Really I don’t remmenber, I do it some years ago but now is when start to fail.
thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Maintenance Mode & Coming Soon] View page by subscriptorThanks, but what I want is to allow my my customer to see my work while I’m working and the page visitors see the countdown.
With other plugings I create a subscriber user of WP and the customer can login with it but can´t modify anything in the page.. it’s possible?