Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter trphoto

    (@trphoto)

    That doesn’t seem to work with WordPress MU, which I think is the best option for working with subdomains.

    Also, copy-post seems to need extra actions after the initial posting of a post. I was thinking this work flow:

    1. Post on Site A
    2. the pertinent subdomain sites would pick up the post from the same database via a tag, or a category.

    So there is only the posting on one site, and because of the tags, categories or some other metadata, the subdomains would pick up the post as if it was originally posted on that site.

    Hope that makes sense. RSS appears to work on sidebars or footers, and not sure if they will appear as posts. Copy-Post doesn’t sem to work with MU, and besides needs extra actions after the origianl post.

    Thanks for all your suggestions so far.

    Thread Starter trphoto

    (@trphoto)

    Is it possible to make feeds look like a post though? I would like to be able to pull posts from the database and display them on the subdomains as posts, not the typical RSS feed that is usually in a sidebar or footer.

    I will look at RSS feeds as a solution

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)